ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one from pakistan who applied for ec PLZ help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajid.razzaque

Any one from pakistan who applied for ec PLZ help

Post by sajid.razzaque » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:47 pm

kindly any one else who applied for ec from pakistan or goign to apply please post here and explain what document provided or goign to provide. and interview question if u ogt interviewed PLease.

Thnakx in advance.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:01 am

Guys please let me know yar any one , PLZ......

Zee_Zee

Post by Zee_Zee » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:09 pm

Hi Sajid,

I also got an interview call and I am also confused :(. Which British High Commission you'll be appearing for the interview? My case is from Karachi. I only plan to take all my documents that I sent with the Entry Clearance application. I think they only want to inquire about ability to support yourself during your stay in the UK and your planned place of stay.

Do let me know if you have any other thing in mind besides those I have mentioned above. Also, when do you have your interview?
Regards,

Z Z.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:26 pm

yar i am going to apply in the mid of jan , hope so they r only concerend about financials becouse every thing else is letter how much money u rtaking with ur self and in thier any one in uk with whom u r going to stay.

HSMPGUY

EC

Post by HSMPGUY » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:28 am

Want to apply for Entery Clearence. Can any one Suggest what Documents needed to be submit with application.