ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

22nd May 2012 Tier 1 G Extension gave letter by case worker

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srini2k2ch
Newly Registered

22nd May 2012 Tier 1 G Extension gave letter by case worker

Post by srini2k2ch » Thu May 24, 2012 7:44 am

Hi Friends

I had an PEO appointment at Croydon 8:00AM 22nd May for Tier 1G extension, which my visa expires on 3rd of june. I went with representative gave my Biometric by 9:30 and submitted my application by 10am.
I thought my case is very straight forward
I'm doing 2 jobs got pay slips from both. and bank statements showing proof of my wages.
maintained funds for more then 3months, got all the documents provided with my application including my covering letter.

By 3pm I got letter from case worker states that my application is valid and they what to do further verification and once decision made they will inform.
I'm really tensed what will happen.
If any one got clue please help me ASAP.
Any one got letter same like me. who ever got Biometrics done same day and delayed with applications got any letter.
Thanks.

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:35 am

there is nothing to worry if everything in your application is genuine.

this is standard procedure if case worker feels h/she needs to verfify your claims

if you can then let your employers know that they may be contacted by UK BA for verification purposes

srini2k2ch
Newly Registered

After long time finally got visa

Post by srini2k2ch » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi every body thanks for giving advises and increasing levels of confidence. finally got my visa I came to know on 20th Friday through my rep haven't received biometric card yet.
My rep went to Croydon PEO on 20th to file new case and he asked about my status they said visa was approved and gave all documents to him. As I said I'm doing 2 jobs, one of the employer said they haven't got any verification regards to me and other one got verified. any how I'm tension free now.

I wish every one will get visas soon...!!!

Thanks...