ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10years question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gxf555
Newly Registered

ILR 10years question

Post by gxf555 » Tue May 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Dear people

I would like to apply for ILR 10 years, but has the following situation, any ideas of what 's the chance of getting it? Any help, any experience would be much appreciated.

one time out of the country more than 90 days
one time out of the country more than 6 months
two gaps from previous visa application, both due to payment failure and document returned, 6 days and 20 days. (20 days one was due to royal mail strike)

I am now thinking of applying through solicitor's hand, would that make any difference? Thanks

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: ILR 10years question

Post by Loveislovely » Tue May 22, 2012 9:44 pm

gxf555 wrote:Dear people

I would like to apply for ILR 10 years, but has the following situation, any ideas of what 's the chance of getting it? Any help, any experience would be much appreciated.

two gaps from previous visa application, both due to payment failure and document returned, 6 days and 20 days. (20 days one was due to royal mail strike)

I am now thinking of applying through solicitor's hand, would that make any difference? Thanks
Gxf555!

When are you due to apply for ILR? If you have reach your 10th year and you still have sufficient time on your visa, I would suggest you apply for SARS file, this should give you and your solicitor a better idea in regards to presenting your case. GOOD LUCK

Loveislovely
All for one, one for all..... Peace

gxf555
Newly Registered

Re: ILR 10years question

Post by gxf555 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:48 am

Loveislovely wrote:
gxf555 wrote:Dear people

Gxf555!

When are you due to apply for ILR? If you have reach your 10th year and you still have sufficient time on your visa, I would suggest you apply for SARS file, this should give you and your solicitor a better idea in regards to presenting your case. GOOD LUCK

Loveislovely
Loveislovely, thanks for your reply. I will become eligible to apply from 04.06.12. About two years left on my current visa. What is SARS file and where can I get it? Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 23, 2012 10:51 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

gxf555
Newly Registered

Post by gxf555 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:32 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Subject Access Request
Thanks. It is ordered. So I think the question now is that do people think based on experience if there is any chance at all to get the ILR approval?