ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gohar23
Newly Registered

PLEASE DON'T STRESS OTHERS OUT

Post by Gohar23 » Thu May 24, 2012 6:16 am

MrE2012 wrote:@zully

why did you post my msg up?

is everything ok friend
i m sorry i don't know how to post a new topic in the forum that's y i m using mre2012's post reply. please people don't worry ur time 'll come very soon. don't post such words that i m lonly my hubby is away or my wife is away & life is nothing without him or her bcoz yesterday my wife read somthing like that in the forum & she was crying all night. she did'nt sleep. i beg u please have some patience & encourage each other as we all are in the same boat. pray for each other & i hope i 'll help to calm ur nerves down. no offence to anybody it's a general & humble request. MAY ALLAH bless u all & give all of u happiness. thx a lot. sorry if u dn't like it.

Mari rao
Newly Registered

I got married only 3 months befor

Post by Mari rao » Thu May 24, 2012 7:21 am

Hy guys hope all are fine and face same situation as i read all posts no one hear good news this week guys i read anyone say he got married 2 year nd other say got married 3 year but i m vry i dnt know wht i say to myself got marrid only 3 months before my hubby live wid me 1 month guysssssss plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me any dua which i read for visa nd plzzzzzzz remember me in ur duaa

Mari rao
Newly Registered

Olympics

Post by Mari rao » Thu May 24, 2012 7:23 am

And can onyone explain are these delays due to olymics 2012??

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Thu May 24, 2012 7:56 am

Dont take any risk
my passport name was having issues i got new one
on the other side my previous Overseas ID card was with the same name spell.

so i removed that overseas card plus got a new passport used my old CNIC which is still valid and thats all, BDW, this is a practice, not going to take longer time , do it at first priority,
sazkhan wrote:I thought of attaching my education qualifications but I just noticed that my spellings are incorrect on some of my certificates :( so should I still submit them or not? The difference in only minor ( one alphabet A instead of E ) though, but still I'm worried that if I attach them it might cause a problem.
App Date: 21st Feb 2012
Forward to Embassy 5th March 2012
under process at BHC Islamabad
94 Days ....
Visa Granted ALHAMDULILLAH 3rd July 2012

Total Working Days 92 ( Excluding holidays etc)

Gohar23
Newly Registered

Post by Gohar23 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:22 am

tnt4ever wrote:Dont take any risk
my passport name was having issues i got new one
on the other side my previous Overseas ID card was with the same name spell.

so i removed that overseas card plus got a new passport used my old CNIC which is still valid and thats all, BDW, this is a practice, not going to take longer time , do it at first priority,
sazkhan wrote:I thought of attaching my education qualifications but I just noticed that my spellings are incorrect on some of my certificates :( so should I still submit them or not? The difference in only minor ( one alphabet A instead of E ) though, but still I'm worried that if I attach them it might cause a problem.

i hope that february lot 'll start getting response today or tomorrow. hope for the best & may ALLAH bless u all.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:49 am

Gohar23 wrote: i hope that february lot 'll start getting response today or tomorrow. hope for the best & may ALLAH bless u all.
What need is there for this comment? Tell people something they don't already know.

I work in IT and I know exactly how frustrating it is when you have people who waste valuable resources on unneccessary chit chat.

The amount of Storage that gets consumed up by irrelevant garbage outweighs the the genuine information and it's because of comments like this.

It can take up 24 weeks, so unless you hit the 24 week mark, stop whining, it's annoying like hell.

Gohar23
Newly Registered

Post by Gohar23 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:06 am

:x
Last edited by Gohar23 on Thu May 24, 2012 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gohar23
Newly Registered

Post by Gohar23 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:07 am

king2be98 wrote:
Gohar23 wrote: i hope that february lot 'll start getting response today or tomorrow. hope for the best & may ALLAH bless u all.
What need is there for this comment? Tell people something they don't already know.

I work in IT and I know exactly how frustrating it is when you have people who waste valuable resources on unneccessary chit chat.

The amount of Storage that gets consumed up by irrelevant garbage outweighs the the genuine information and it's because of comments like this.

It can take up 24 weeks, so unless you hit the 24 week mark, stop whining, it's annoying like hell.

think u took it personally. first of all it was'nt about u. second thing is that i wrote just a couple of lines & look at ur post how much storage space u 've taken. plz put ur facts straight. i know u r refused but that does'nt mean that u put dust on others. u r an IT worker or wutever none of my business. if i m trying to raise some sort of hope that u don't have any right to jump in. i joined this forum about 2 months ago & look at my posts & look at urs that how much storage space u 've wasted. i hope that u 'll behave next time if u don't then i 'll take that I out of ur I.T profession. i hope u got wut i meant.

cheers

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Thu May 24, 2012 10:20 am

No problems everyone much appreciated for the updates. I will let you know when my wife has submitted her application.

However I am sure that any applicants in May should get quicker response as all backlog should be cleared hopefully end of this and start of next month. Please note all Visa applicants for Olympics have now processed so now main piroity will be given to Spousal Visa.

Does anyone agree with this point. Also anyone can give advise when should May applicants expect a response. AHHHHHHHHHH 2.8 Years since marriage really missing life LOL.

Hope to hear soon.

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:04 am

AOA Gohar23,

please refrain from veiled threats, the point made by king2be has been made by the moderator Batleykhan several times now.

I understand king2be can come over a bit abrupt but try and pick up on his points as they are nearly always valid.

The primary purpose of this thread is providing information, not a moral support thread.

Allah hafiz

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:17 am

Gohar23 wrote:think u took it personally.
There was a time in this thread when every page was loaded with useful comments, people providing information regarding the application process and the build up to it, however down to people like you, it's loaded with comments which are basically counting down how many days you have left.

Someone was asking about the ID and Passport and changes to it and some decent replies in response, but they get lost in amongst the endless how many days left, why haven't I heard anything etc etc etc.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:19 am

king did you get my pm

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu May 24, 2012 11:23 am

king2be98 wrote:
Gohar23 wrote:think u took it personally.
There was a time in this thread when every page was loaded with useful comments, people providing information regarding the application process and the build up to it, however down to people like you, it's loaded with comments which are basically counting down how many days you have left.

Someone was asking about the ID and Passport and changes to it and some decent replies in response, but they get lost in amongst the endless how many days left, why haven't I heard anything etc etc etc.
Hear hear finally someone understands.........
King have you heard from tribunal yet.....

Zully
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

pazpatel
Member of Standing

Post by pazpatel » Thu May 24, 2012 11:30 am

batleykhan wrote:
MrE2012 wrote:what i dont understand is why the enquiry situation is not allowed before 60 days.. if there is going to be delays, i think we should be told there is no update on the site that says this is why it is taking longer then 60days i know they say 100 percent 24 weeks, by why should some get theres in 4 weeks for example and we wait over 12 weeks.

disgusting.. have no remorse for some people and then they might give a silly reason for why they havent offered wait for dissapointment.

DISGRACEFULL PROCEDURE,.. AND WHY NO PRIORITY SERVICE FOR SETTLEMENT SOME MIGHT NOT MIND PAYING EXTRA :(
What you fail to understand is that Pakistan is one of the busiest BHC post in the world with thousands of different application per month.Due to our own fault everything a Pakistani hands in as part of the application is double and treble checked. ( I think its a case that the world don't trust us pakistanis, and with some of the things we do and have done, its no surprise they don't trust us). To put it simply to you I don't think they want more Pakistanis in this country, so they make everything painfully slow and very difficult.But they know Pakistanis are thick skinned and will do anything, pay anything, wait for a long time if required, just to come and see and live in this glorified( but going downhill now) country.

Very few of these people who come here live enjoyably and happily, but I regret to say that most of them usually live a miserable life, working hard, only to earn a very basic salary,that is providing they can get a job in the first place.

I have seen people from Pakistan who are highly educated and respected back in their own country,to work in Asian factories, and are treated like slaves,verbally abused and given peanuts for their hard work. I have seen so many men suicidally depressed, under the thumb of the wife and in laws, who tell them to forget about his family back home.

As for women who come here, their suffering is women, usually locked up in a small terrace house, not allowed to go out, but the worst is that their husbands still carry out relationships with the local white girls. A classic example of this is what happened in Roch dale and in Bradford where a 65 yr old father in law sexually abused his daughter in law whilst her husband was at work. I know all these things because I deal with people and organizations that look into these things

I know these are extreme cases, but its incidents such as this which the government uses to control the flow of foreigners into the UK. It is incidents like these that has made it for most people on this forum to get their spouses here.The British know they cant stop Pakistanis coming in, but they are making it so difficult,that slowly Pakistani elders are now getting their kids married here.

But like I said we Pakistanis are thick skinned, and will do anything to get into this country, so my friend if you have got married in Pakistan, then whether the rules and regulation stinks, I am afraid you have no option but to wait , whatever time it takes them to do the checks.

If you are not happy with that then I am afraid you should have thought carefully before you got married to someone in Pakistan. If you had got married here, you would have saved yourself at least £5k as that is what it will cost you when your wife becomes a British citizen. Furthermore you would not had to worry about this or wait this long.

So just relax and wait for the outcome.
@ batleykhan & All forum memeber in India & Pakistan.....

I totally agree with you.... I am Indian (But born and breed in the UK so British Passport holder lived here all my life and visit India once a year. In March 2011 I went out to India to buy a family home for us (this is my second) and just as it happens on this trip I met a lovely lady (just by chance) and feel in Love. We got married in December 2011 (New Years Eve). It was kind of a arrange marriage as my uncle introduced me to her, but I was not looking or didnt even think anything would come of it but at the end of my 2 week trip I was tell my parents to speak to my uncle and her parents to arrange our marriage.

Anyway we applied in India for her VISA on 6th March (Delay was due to me being in India till 7th Feb and we both went travelling, then we had to sort out her passport name change etc.

Anyway - We are still waiting. Just about to hit the 3 month window now to...

Coming back to the comments, it is both our faults Pakistan and India, the amount of abuse in the UK with wifes or husbands from India & Pakistan is terrible, on top all the over stayer's which less face it are well into the thousands. Someone only recently posted a comment on the forum about her getting married to her husband in Pakistan and is now looking to bring his ex wife and kids over - Things like this make me sick and disgrace me... Im not saying this is just in Pakistan but also also, (well maybe not the secnd wife bit) but in India it is probably 90% ladies applying for settlement but either way, everyone is just looking for a way in, which is fine as long as you do not abuse the system.

Us Indians are just as bad, I never knew a thing about immigration and the process of this till now, in fact I never even thought about getting married to someone India, but it just happened. I do not regret it one bit but just wish that people would not abuse the system and make it hard for US genuine people. But the more I look into all this I am disgraced by my own kind of people for making so hard for our selfs to get married over seas or come here to study etc etc.

People in India have abused the system with over staying like you do not want to know and I am sure it is the same in both of our contries.

I am so pissed off with the system it is un true. There are some of us who are so geniune... I pay my taxes, own my own home in Richmond, Surrey (London) and run my own business, we have all the docs possible and still no answer.

Personally I think they should bring back the interview process, I would rather wait 2 months to be interviewed and my wife to be interviewed then wait 3 months to get a VISA. I say this as if they interview us and even put us on a lie dictator test they will so get the genuine one and the dodgy ones!

Anyway - Rant over but I agree with all... And I think us genuine ones deserv better!

But it is OUR OWN fault we are in this situation...

Sorry I have offended anyone, I am not saying anyone here is abusing the system but to many people from both our countries have done and are still.....

Good luck to us all who are waiting and I pray for us, muslim or indian that we get our VISA and our partners are soon over with us. I know after this process I love my wife more and more each day so the one good thing in all this is that our love for our partners "should grow"....

This forum has been designed to help each other and support each other during a "tough" process. I hope I can help people just like people have helped me...

We all need to make sure our cases are tight, all docs provided and leave no chances! If we are genuine there is NO reason for them to reject us.

Good luck to us all!
06/03/2012 - Submitted @ AHM (INDIA)
06/03/2012 - Sent to BHC
11/03/2012 - Under Process at BHC
13/06/2012 - VISA GRANTED!!!!!
2 Years on.....
02/09/2014 - Application SET (M) ILR sent (Postal)
09/09/2014 - Cheque presented to my bank

Gohar23
Newly Registered

Post by Gohar23 » Thu May 24, 2012 11:37 am

Mush2012 wrote:AOA Gohar23,

please refrain from veiled threats, the point made by king2be has been made by the moderator Batleykhan several times now.

I understand king2be can come over a bit abrupt but try and pick up on his points as they are nearly always valid.

The primary purpose of this thread is providing information, not a moral support thread.

Allah hafiz

i agree mush that this is'nt the place for moral support n etc but the way u wrote & the way that it worker wrote big diffrence u can see. if u support rude people like he is then i m sorry i m not with u. i 've been to the point in the forum. i 've read every single thread & if u look at my post it was informative only. i tried to stop people not post any thing which can lead to a depression for others & that man took it in other means. anyways if u r used to those kind of ppl that is ur choice but u can't suggest me to tolerate such attitute. thx a lot.

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Gohar23 wrote:
Mush2012 wrote:AOA Gohar23,

Allah hafiz

i agree mush that this is'nt the place for moral support n etc but the way u wrote & the way that it worker wrote big diffrence u can see. if u support rude people like he is then i m sorry i m not with u. i 've been to the point in the forum. i 've read every single thread & if u look at my post it was informative only. i tried to stop people not post any thing which can lead to a depression for others & that man took it in other means. anyways if u r used to those kind of ppl that is ur choice but u can't suggest me to tolerate such attitute. thx a lot.
AOA Gohar23,

I understand where your coming from, my point is we have been warned several times by Batleykhan to keep our posts relevant, and refrain from posting what he referred to as "chit chat".

I do not condone king2be’s way of expressing himself, I am here as the father of the sponsor and probably because of my age I read the messages and try and elicit the point the person is making.
I do not take offence at frustrations the poster displays, because if you read both of your posts you can feel the underlying emotions and stress being felt.

My desire is that ALL posters keep their posts relevant to the visa process.

Pazpatel made very good points , and I agree with most of them.

I read other forums , where applicants from USA & Canada make observations regarding the tough new rules as primarily directed at the Indian sub-continent applicants, but they are also caught up in these rules otherwise it would be discriminatory.

The best way forward for this thread is to be more informative, and less critical of the UKBA Visa turnaround figures, as they are doing an important job of weeding out scam marriages for all of our benefits.

Relax and wait out for a successful outcome.

Allah hafiz

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:15 pm

@king2be98 and Mush2012

I agree with your points. This is an immigration site, not a personal chat forum. King, Batleykhan and others have made this clear on a number of occassions, and it has not really changed the situation.

But I think it might be more constructive if, we could ignore the useless messages, rather than highlighting them, or questioning them. Focus on and reply to those needing help or information. It is less stressful for everyone that way, and cuts down on the junk messages.
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.

sazkhan

Post by sazkhan » Thu May 24, 2012 2:55 pm

I need help in this question 'Is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially including any children listed above?' We don't have any children so the answer should be no? right? The consultant helping me with my form confused me.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu May 24, 2012 2:55 pm

does anyone know how long it takes to do an online payment to tribunal.... and before they send paper work off....

my card changed in between the month that the appeal court had my case so payment declined..they wrote to me so i did it online.

zully
visa stamped?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu May 24, 2012 3:02 pm

zully wrote:does anyone know how long it takes to do an online payment to tribunal.... and before they send paper work off....

my card changed in between the month that the appeal court had my case so payment declined..they wrote to me so i did it online.

zully
2 Days for it transaction to complete and payment to be processed and registered with them.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu May 24, 2012 3:20 pm

king2be98 wrote:
zully wrote:does anyone know how long it takes to do an online payment to tribunal.... and before they send paper work off....

zully
2 Days for it transaction to complete and payment to be processed and registered with them.
But that doesnt mean my case will get processed or does it?
What i mean is will it get sent off to pakistan by next week........
Im so hoping that hubby makes it for baby...... i know it wont happen but no harm in trying i suppose

whats happening with your case

Zully
visa stamped?

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Thu May 24, 2012 3:24 pm

sazkhan wrote:I need help in this question 'Is your sponsor responsible for supporting anyone financially including any children listed above?' We don't have any children so the answer should be no? right? The consultant helping me with my form confused me.
AOA Sazkhan,

this is if sponsor has any other financial dependents ie children from prev marriage, ex-wife or elderly relatives etc.

As you stated you have no-one else you support financially then your response would NO/NONE.

Allah hafiz

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu May 24, 2012 3:42 pm

zully wrote:
But that doesnt mean my case will get processed or does it?
What i mean is will it get sent off to pakistan by next week........
Im so hoping that hubby makes it for baby...... i know it wont happen but no harm in trying i supposy
That's right they won't send it off until they've got the money, as soon as they get the money they'll send it off. H&M Courts are fairly quick so next week if not, then the following week definitely.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu May 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Thank you people .

Can we get back to answering peoples queries about the process and the difficulties they are facing, rather than posting messages about counting the number of days , asking people to pray for them to have their visas granted, and just general chit chat.

If you want to chit chat then use the PM.

Pray for yourself quietly and discreetly and Allah swt will answer them. :wink:

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Thu May 24, 2012 4:34 pm

i think before people get frustrated about why some people choose to get married abroad - its there choice.

im british and feel like a true englishman! but ended up getting married in pakistan as when i went there, i found the girl of my dreams. and if someone chooses to get married in pakistan, its their choice. but the point is the way things are run at the BHC is not right.

when i got the paperwork rolling, they told me WITHIN month i would get a decision. then when my wife handed the paperwork in, they specifically told her WITHIN 60 working days she will find out. now of course on the small print it says up to 90 business days but if there are delays on a mass scale like we are seeing now, the fact we are paying extortionate fees surely should mean at the very least we get some regular updates.

how are we supposed to get on with our lives just waiting for that one stupid phone call. fact is that BHS is very poorly run.