ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sadly.. there is no way to enquire about application status

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shishir30

Sadly.. there is no way to enquire about application status

Post by shishir30 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:21 am

I submitted application in person in Croydon PEO on 21st May and they said due to technical glitch, I'll be receiving visa in 2 days but even after 4 days, there is no response from them.

I tried to call the enquiry office and they said there is no way to check the status of ILR application and it could take 6 months even if applied in person.

I am quite disappointed to know that application is sitting somewhere in blackhole where you can't see what's happening and just wait in anticipation that some day your visa will arrive until then you can't plan any thing especially when summers are here.

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Fri May 25, 2012 10:24 am

dear shishir30,
yep thats how slack ukba application process can be...
i'm applying inperson next month but also am mentally prepared that it can take anywhere upto 6 months...
it is a joke ... no doubt

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Fri May 25, 2012 10:25 am

although all the best mate...
i'm sure u'll be fine... :)
...keep the faith ... by bon jovi... ;)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 25, 2012 11:24 am

Continue here.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!