ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Appointments

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

galaxy42
Newly Registered

Biometric Appointments

Post by galaxy42 » Thu May 24, 2012 1:52 pm

I had applied for Tier 1 General extension on April 3 and received acknowledge letter on 4th May. Now waiting for Biometric Appointment letter but it seems taking longer because of the volume of application. So do any have any idea how much time it will take after the acknowledgement letter and from than for the approval?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu May 24, 2012 7:19 pm

I don't know the current timelines, but found the following trackit website very useful when I applied earlier this year (feb) to get an idea of other application processing times. At the time I received my Biometric enrollment letter exactly a month after my acknowledgement letter and the entire application process took around 11 weeks.

www.spammer.com/uk-immigration- ... -extension

galaxy42
Newly Registered

Post by galaxy42 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:16 am

Received biometric appointment today...Porbably by today evening we will go to PO and submit it..
After this needs to wait for approval...God know how long it will take...

Thanks to u all you helped entil now....