ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Fri May 25, 2012 11:31 am

Do we get our visa before olympics

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Fri May 25, 2012 11:33 am

kumarpsw wrote:Do we get our visa before olympics
Definitely!!!

Il Definitely get that b4 olympics no doubt.

Bio 28thMarch

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Fri May 25, 2012 11:38 am

i am also on the same day. Any news regrading that??

walkowitz

Post by walkowitz » Fri May 25, 2012 11:50 am

kumarpsw wrote:i am also on the same day. Any news regrading that??
I am also on the same date Biometric any idea can we get docs and bro before 6th June or no ?

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Fri May 25, 2012 12:00 pm

impossible dude. we will get only at the end of june. did u booked any urgent travel..........

ashkarzain
Newly Registered

DELAY ABOUT MY PSW

Post by ashkarzain » Fri May 25, 2012 12:14 pm

HI FRIENDS, I HAVE APPLIED MY PSW ON 25TH FEBRUARY
AND I DID MY BIOMETRIC ON 30TH MARCH
BUT I HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM UKBA, IS THERE ANY IDEA WHEN I WILL GET MY VISA?

NOW FOR TOMORROW ITS COMPLETELY 3 MONTHS BUT STILL NOTHING. ANY BODY HERE IN THE SAME TIME LINE LIKE ME?

walkowitz

Post by walkowitz » Fri May 25, 2012 12:16 pm

kumarpsw wrote:impossible dude. we will get only at the end of june. did u booked any urgent travel..........
Not booked anything but its my birthday on 19 June and I need to reach india before that. So did asked Bro.

Tihod

Re: DELAY ABOUT MY PSW

Post by Tihod » Fri May 25, 2012 12:17 pm

ashkarzain wrote:HI FRIENDS, I HAVE APPLIED MY PSW ON 25TH FEBRUARY

NOW FOR TOMORROW ITS COMPLETELY 3 MONTHS BUT STILL NOTHING. ANY BODY HERE IN THE SAME TIME LINE LIKE ME?

Dude if you will read last 1 page of previous comments of all members, you might get an idea when will u need to expect.

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:24 pm

I think they have stopped working again on psw, as no body is getting update. In my case about to 4 month application on 3 rd of Feb and biomatrics on 20th March nothing still.

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Fri May 25, 2012 12:50 pm

22 march ppl got their doc

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:54 pm

kumarpsw wrote:22 march ppl got their doc
Not all mate many are still waiting

ashkarzain
Newly Registered

Post by ashkarzain » Fri May 25, 2012 1:13 pm

but many of my Friends those who have applied on February they got their Visa on 14th of May and some of My Uni Mates they got their visa within 2months. why my one only late

ashkarzain
Newly Registered

Post by ashkarzain » Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Tihod wrote:

Dude if you will read last 1 page of previous comments of all members, you might get an idea when will u need to expect.
but many of my Friends those who have applied on February they got their Visa on 14th of May and some of My Uni Mates they got their visa within 2months. why my one only late

walkowitz

Post by walkowitz » Fri May 25, 2012 1:38 pm

ashkarzain wrote:
Tihod wrote:

You Biometric is 30th March your friends must have given before that . Whats your friends biometric date ?

shresta
Newly Registered

psw processing timings

Post by shresta » Fri May 25, 2012 2:03 pm

My application time line:

Application sent feb 21 2012
Acknowledgement recieved March 5th 2012
Biometrics letter March 23rd 2012
Biometrics enrollement march 23rd 2012 with 1 dependent
Documents and BRP: waiting

hi guys,

I had an problem with my application,regarding the Bank statements
Today morning i got an email from UKBA regarding the Bank statements
email follows as
I am currently considering your Tier 1 Post Study work application, however your bank statements show your funds falling below the required threshold on 08/02/12.

You require £800 for yourself plus £533 for your dependant, which equals £1333. Your closing balance on 08/02/12 is £434.66. Therefore you need to provide evidence of having £898.34 for the period 08/02/12. You must have £800 in your name. Your dependant can provide bank statements in his name to cover his maintenance.
I will keep you case on hold until 01/06/12.

But my problem is I had maintained balance more than 90 days period
which covers from November 3rd 2011 to February 7th 2012.(nearly 103 days)
On the 8th february i transfered to my friend as he need it (as i borrowed money for funds) and on the bank statement there is one transaction on 1st february and again on 8th february ...so i got the statement from bank showing balance 434 pounds.bank people said as i dnt have transactions between 1st to 8th they could nt give me statement, so as there is no time for applying another statement i applied with same statement which is stating November 2011 to feb 8th statement.

It already covered 90 days period during November 3 rd 2011 to january 31st it is exactly 90 days.

Now due to UKBA sent an email to me , i requested bank to send the statement again upto 1st of february transactions so that i could send a letter through solicitor stating that i already maintained funds for 90 days.

Please friends help me out., if u have any suggestions....iam worried about rejection of visa.

Tihod

Re: psw processing timings

Post by Tihod » Fri May 25, 2012 2:10 pm

shresta wrote:My application time line:

hi guys,

email follows as
I am currently considering your Tier 1 Post Study work application, however your bank statements show your funds falling below the required threshold on 08/02/12.

You require £800 for yourself plus £533 for your dependant, which equals £1333. Your closing balance on 08/02/12 is £434.66. Therefore you need to provide evidence of having £898.34 for the period 08/02/12. You must have £800 in your name. Your dependant can provide bank statements in his name to cover his maintenance.

On the 8th february i transfered to my friend as he need it (as i borrowed money for funds) and on the bank statement there is one transaction on 1st february and again on 8th february ...so i got the statement from bank showing balance 434 pounds.bank people said as i dnt have transactions between 1st to 8th they could nt give me statement, so as there is no time for applying another statement i applied with same statement which is stating November 2011 to feb 8th statement.

It already covered 90 days period during November 3 rd 2011 to january 31st it is exactly 90 days.

Now due to UKBA sent an email to me , i requested bank to send the statement again upto 1st of february transactions so that i could send a letter through solicitor stating that i already maintained funds for 90 days.

Please friends help me out., if u have any suggestions....iam worried about rejection of visa.

Last week in this forum I updated in one of Message that 2 person got rejection due to maintainance of funds less than 90 days. They counting almost each and every days as they checking in detail this time, and someone in this forum replied it doesn't matter at all. I would suggest u shresta to go to some solicitor only, good solicitor which can represent your case in detail for your behalf.

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Fri May 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Tihod wrote:
shresta wrote:My application time line:

hi guys,

email follows as

Last week in this forum I updated in one of Message that 2 person got rejection due to maintainance of funds less than 90 days. They counting almost each and every days as they checking in detail this time, and someone in this forum replied it doesn't matter at all. I would suggest u shresta to go to some solicitor only, good solicitor which can represent your case in detail for your behalf.
Which bank you have your account?

shresta
Newly Registered

Post by shresta » Fri May 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Last week in this forum I updated in one of Message that 2 person got rejection due to maintainance of funds less than 90 days. They counting almost each and every days as they checking in detail this time, and someone in this forum replied it doesn't matter at all. I would suggest u shresta to go to some solicitor only, good solicitor which can represent your case in detail for your behalf.[/quote]

But tihod i maintained more than 90 days, but the problem is case worker seeing the last transaction, he is not counting from 3rd november to 8th february 2012. on 8th february i made transfer 2000 pounds. so from november 3rd to 8th february it is nearly 98 days period i maintained, in those 98 days i never missed the balance below 1600, where i need to maintain 1333 pounds more than enough i maintained.I dnt knw whether i get my visa or not.

shresta
Newly Registered

Post by shresta » Fri May 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Which bank you have your account?[/quote]

HSBC account.

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Fri May 25, 2012 2:26 pm

shresta wrote:Which bank you have your account?
HSBC account.[/quote]

I submitted a letter from my lloyds bank only.

[img]C:\KASHYAP%20DATA\coventry\VISA\ex.jpg[/img]

So see if you can arrange such a letter from your bank. And request them if you can as i feel they only give such letter for your accounts for the latest status so convince them if you can to check your details of that 90 day date.

best of luck

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Fri May 25, 2012 2:26 pm

shresta wrote:Last week in this forum I updated in one of Message that 2 person got rejection due to maintainance of funds less than 90 days. They counting almost each and every days as they checking in detail this time, and someone in this forum replied it doesn't matter at all. I would suggest u shresta to go to some solicitor only, good solicitor which can represent your case in detail for your behalf.

But tihod i maintained more than 90 days, but the problem is case worker seeing the last transaction, he is not counting from 3rd november to 8th february 2012. on 8th february i made transfer 2000 pounds. so from november 3rd to 8th february it is nearly 98 days period i maintained, in those 98 days i never missed the balance below 1600, where i need to maintain 1333 pounds more than enough i maintained.I dnt knw whether i get my visa or not.[/quote]

I understanded your point. I think that's the reason my university psw guidance officer advised us to submit the bank statement till the day before the date of submission of application in order to avoid such cases. It not necessary happens with all case workers. It depends upon case worker to case worker. Like I submitted my application on 20 feb. so I did 1 transaction of 1 pound to my another account on 20 feb morning and then printed recent bank statement dated oct end till - feb 20 along with bank letter from manager stating that the balance till 20 feb is more than 800 pounds since oct. and then submitted on same say 20 feb afternoon.

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Fri May 25, 2012 2:29 pm

This is the document that i sent but i havent got any visa yet but many of my friends who got their visa sent such letter

Last edited by kashyapgada on Fri May 25, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hcampbell01
Newly Registered

Post by hcampbell01 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:29 pm

shresta wrote:Last week in this forum I updated in one of Message that 2 person got rejection due to maintainance of funds less than 90 days. They counting almost each and every days as they checking in detail this time, and someone in this forum replied it doesn't matter at all. I would suggest u shresta to go to some solicitor only, good solicitor which can represent your case in detail for your behalf.

But tihod i maintained more than 90 days, but the problem is case worker seeing the last transaction, he is not counting from 3rd november to 8th february 2012. on 8th february i made transfer 2000 pounds. so from november 3rd to 8th february it is nearly 98 days period i maintained, in those 98 days i never missed the balance below 1600, where i need to maintain 1333 pounds more than enough i maintained.I dnt knw whether i get my visa or not.[/quote]

Are they not rejecting you because u didnt have the correct funds at the time of your application? i thought u needed the 800 pounds up until the date u sent in your application? just my thought .. good luck with everything
xx

ashkarzain
Newly Registered

Post by ashkarzain » Fri May 25, 2012 2:33 pm

walkowitz wrote:
ashkarzain wrote:
Tihod wrote:

You Biometric is 30th March your friends must have given before that . Whats your friends biometric date ?
My friend he did his Biometric on 21st March that also in the same week period. any Idea about Golders Green Biometric centre (post office) I did at there. any of you have any phone numbers please?

shresta
Newly Registered

Post by shresta » Fri May 25, 2012 2:38 pm

kashyapgada wrote:This is the document that i sent but i havent got any visa yet but many of my friends who got their visa sent such letter

thank you. i'l check with my bank account if it is possible for me to give letter.