ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings? Kept within the business? Help?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adk

Previous Earnings? Kept within the business? Help?

Post by adk » Fri May 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi All

I have a question regarding previous earnings.

Im on Tier 1 applying for ILR.

I am a 40% shareholder in a ltd company that is 1 year old and has made a substantial profit, however we have chosen to put 'all profit back into the business'. I receive a small salary and dividends. I have been reading the guidance, page 34 to be exact, and am a little unclear.

Am I allowed to use the net profits (even though they sit in the company bank account and we are using them for future investment) as entitlement salary to push up my points? The excerpt from the guidance is below.

"If an applicant has worked in a self-employed capacity in his/her own business or company structure and has chosen to keep his/her earnings within the business or company, he/she could provide:"

Please could someone clear this up for me as it would make my application so much easier.

Thanks again for all help

ADK[/b]

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!