ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA responded through email | Does it mean its through?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manisankarmani

UKBA responded through email | Does it mean its through?

Post by manisankarmani » Wed May 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Dear Friends,

I was following this forum and Track It forum to understand the progress of the Tier 1 Extension application. I am not sure where I read that if you write email asking your progress to UKBA, they might revert back.

I did that and received the following response:
Thank you. We can confirm that your case has been decided and that you should receive your decision letter, BRP and original documentation soon.

Appointment Exceptions
I did my Biometric on 12th April , 2 dependents and Salaried (UK + India). Based on the above reply, will it be possible to confirm that it was a success.

I am not sure whether they send BRP to the failed applicants as well. I hope my case is not in that category.

Waiting for your expert opinion.

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

BRP means you got the VISA.

Please let me know which Email Id you sent the mail to.
I need to contact UKBA.

manisankarmani

Post by manisankarmani » Wed May 23, 2012 7:04 pm

mantasingh wrote:BRP means you got the VISA.

Please let me know which Email Id you sent the mail to.
I need to contact UKBA.
Email ID: AppointmentExceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Wed May 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Could you please let ud know how long they took to respond once you send them email and what inforamation you provide them?
Many Thanks

manisankarmani

Post by manisankarmani » Wed May 23, 2012 8:25 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:Could you please let ud know how long they took to respond once you send them email and what inforamation you provide them?
Hi,

I was following them up from the very beginning as I needed their help to get my biometric done through PEO. I took help of that thread and first I requested very politely about my visa status. I supplied them my application reference number. They wrote the following:
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Appointment Exceptions <AppointmentExceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:
We are unable to provide any updates on your application. Details of processing times for visa applications can be found on the UKBA website under the Tier in which you applied for leave to remain, for example, http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... tingtimes/.

Thank you
Appointment Exceptions
On further request of asking them that the link they provided was not meant for me and it was not updated for many weeks, they replied the following:
We are unable to provide any further updates that that which appears on the website. We suggest that you keep checking the website for updates.

Appointment Exceptions
Then I found one thread where it was mentioned that the same EMAIL ID has given update for some applicants. Took the chance and sent the following email:

Hi,

Its almost 90 days and I am yet to get any update. Will it be possible for you to let me know the BRP status of my application?

Case ID - XXXXXXX
Name: XXXXXX
Dependant: XXX
DOB: XXXX

Regards,
XXXXXXXXX

and got the reply mentioned in the thread.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Wed May 23, 2012 8:28 pm

And how long they took to respond?
Many Thanks

manisankarmani

Post by manisankarmani » Wed May 23, 2012 8:54 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:And how long they took to respond?
1 working day. I wrote them yesterday and they replied today. In some cases they took bit longer, but mostly 1 day.

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:30 pm

manisankarmani wrote:
1 working day. I wrote them yesterday and they replied today. In some cases they took bit longer, but mostly 1 day.
I thought you were going to apply from your thread on Tax doubts on overseas earnings.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Fri May 25, 2012 5:28 pm

manisankarmani wrote:
So have you got your documents yet?

manisankarmani

Post by manisankarmani » Fri May 25, 2012 5:29 pm

silent_warrior wrote:
manisankarmani wrote:
So have you got your documents yet?
Yes its a success. Thank You.