ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RRRRR
Newly Registered

Re: psw processing timings

Post by RRRRR » Fri May 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Hey Guys
By seeing the below post I think they are now dealing with biometric application made on 23 march :) :).
shresta wrote:My application time line:

Application sent feb 21 2012
Acknowledgement recieved March 5th 2012
Biometrics letter March 23rd 2012
Biometrics enrollement march 23rd 2012 with 1 dependent
Documents and BRP: waiting

hi guys,

I had an problem with my application,regarding the Bank statements
Today morning i got an email from UKBA regarding the Bank statements
email follows as
I am currently considering your Tier 1 Post Study work application, however your bank statements show your funds falling below the required threshold on 08/02/12.

You require £800 for yourself plus £533 for your dependant, which equals £1333. Your closing balance on 08/02/12 is £434.66. Therefore you need to provide evidence of having £898.34 for the period 08/02/12. You must have £800 in your name. Your dependant can provide bank statements in his name to cover his maintenance.
I will keep you case on hold until 01/06/12.

But my problem is I had maintained balance more than 90 days period
which covers from November 3rd 2011 to February 7th 2012.(nearly 103 days)
On the 8th february i transfered to my friend as he need it (as i borrowed money for funds) and on the bank statement there is one transaction on 1st february and again on 8th february ...so i got the statement from bank showing balance 434 pounds.bank people said as i dnt have transactions between 1st to 8th they could nt give me statement, so as there is no time for applying another statement i applied with same statement which is stating November 2011 to feb 8th statement.

It already covered 90 days period during November 3 rd 2011 to january 31st it is exactly 90 days.

Now due to UKBA sent an email to me , i requested bank to send the statement again upto 1st of february transactions so that i could send a letter through solicitor stating that i already maintained funds for 90 days.

Please friends help me out., if u have any suggestions....iam worried about rejection of visa.

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Fri May 25, 2012 2:48 pm

@RRRRR What I feel is the case workers are taking up cases and finishing them and they might be taking a bunch of applications and dividing among the case workers. lets say for example. 1000 applications and 10 workers. so each of the workers will take 100 applications and solve them according to their speed.

So this way wide variety of dates are divided and according to the speed they may be processing those applications. So if our application goes into the hands of quick worker he processes it quickly rest depends on our luck. hehe Cmon ukba process quickly and send my visa bio done on 28th march case num xxxxxxxxx DO FAST PLZZZZZZ

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Fri May 25, 2012 2:54 pm

shresta wrote:Which bank you have your account?
HSBC account.[/quote]

Dude relax, your case worker didn't denied instead he wanted to hold. Rush to bank get a letter for 90 days. Rules states that you have to maintain for time period of 90 days before you apply, here is another way you can print the statements from your bank avoiding 8/2 on it. I.e only for 90 days and get a rubber stamp on it.

That's it they will consider your new statement without the date 8feb , I hope this is what case worker wants from you. Consider yourself luckiest because they usually don't mail and hold like this.

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Fri May 25, 2012 2:57 pm

kashyapgada wrote:@RRRRR What I feel is the case workers are taking up cases and finishing them and they might be taking a bunch of applications and dividing among the case workers. lets say for example. 1000 applications and 10 workers. so each of the workers will take 100 applications and solve them according to their speed.

So this way wide variety of dates are divided and according to the speed they may be processing those applications. So if our application goes into the hands of quick worker he processes it quickly rest depends on our luck. hehe Cmon ukba process quickly and send my visa bio done on 28th march case num xxxxxxxxx DO FAST PLZZZZZZ
Now it is very clear that the problem of UKBA is number of case workers involved in processing. I think in total there are few thousand employees handling hundred thousands of applications.

shresta
Newly Registered

Post by shresta » Fri May 25, 2012 3:03 pm

shribalaji wrote:
HSBC account.
Dude relax, your case worker didn't denied instead he wanted to hold. Rush to bank get a letter for 90 days. Rules states that you have to maintain for time period of 90 days before you apply, here is another way you can print the statements from your bank avoiding 8/2 on it. I.e only for 90 days and get a rubber stamp on it.

That's it they will consider your new statement without the date 8feb , I hope this is what case worker wantsrs from you. Consider yourself luckiest because they usually don't mail and hold like this.[/quote]

I hope so, i requested online statement upto 1st february which covers correct 90 days period.and i'l ask bank people letter, and planning to send an covering letter from solicitor, hoping that application does not reject for this small reason although i have everything correct.

breakingaway
Newly Registered

email from UKBA

Post by breakingaway » Fri May 25, 2012 3:04 pm

can you tell us the email address that the email was sent from? I want to look in my spam folder for email from UKBA, maybe this is the reason I have heard nothing since March 16 (biometrics enrolment)

thank you for supplying the email address.

shresta
Newly Registered

Post by shresta » Fri May 25, 2012 3:04 pm

shresta wrote:
shribalaji wrote:
HSBC account.

That's it they will consider your new statement without the date 8feb , I hope this is what case worker wantsrs from you. Consider yourself luckiest because they usually don't mail and hold like this.
I hope so, i requested online statement upto 1st february which covers correct 90 days period.and i'l ask bank people letter, and planning to send an covering letter from solicitor, hoping that application does not reject for this small reason although i have everything correct.[/quote]

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Fri May 25, 2012 3:11 pm

shresta wrote:
shresta wrote:
shribalaji wrote:
HSBC account.

That's it they will consider your new statement without the date 8feb , I hope this is what case worker wantsrs from you. Consider yourself luckiest because they usually don't mail and hold like this.
If bank refuse to give a letter you better demand it rather than requesting. I knew how this bank people treat us so first request them by explaining your situation if else demand it. You will be alright don't worry m8.
I hope so, i requested online statement upto 1st february which covers correct 90 days period.and i'l ask bank people letter, and planning to send an covering letter from solicitor, hoping that application does not reject for this small reason although i have everything correct.
[/quote]

kapil2500
Newly Registered

Post by kapil2500 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:16 pm

It seems like UKBA has started working on alternate weeks now. They did not work week before last week. then they worked last week. and they did not work this week..maybe be they will work next week, and enjoy their holidays the week after it, as 4-5 june is already a public holiday..

I am just sick and frustrated of these people..
and i am seriously starting to think they are doing all this just to delay our application for the maximum time. So we get fed up and pull out ourselves. That's their plan

I did my biometric on 26 March, and i would consider myself lucky if i get my visa 15-20 june..

walkowitz

Re: Passport Received

Post by walkowitz » Fri May 25, 2012 3:39 pm

MMNY31 wrote:Hi All, Hope this provides some good news:

Application Sent: 28 Feb
Biometrics Completed (Camden): 28 March
Passport Received: 21 May
BRP - waiting

Looks like they are finally moving into the following week of apps!
Did you receive your BRP. Please update .

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Fri May 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Guys I ve made a Facebook Group for PSW Visa Waiting people...if you can join in we can have more real time conversation!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/257208277720523/

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Fri May 25, 2012 5:50 pm

any doc or brp today update

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri May 25, 2012 6:30 pm

kumarpsw wrote:any doc or brp today update
kumarpsw you have around 80 posts and almost half of them are asking for updates. People will update when they have new information and if they wish to do so. this thread is suppoed to be about timelines but has become flooded with irrelevent posts and requests for updates, making it difficult for anyone to actually find any timelines

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Fri May 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Greenie wrote:
kumarpsw you have around 80 posts and almost half of them are asking for updates. People will update when they have new information and if they wish to do so. this thread is suppoed to be about timelines but has become flooded with irrelevent posts and requests for updates, making it difficult for anyone to actually find any timelines
You Donot understand the problem that has occured because of the delay taking place in processing visa and that reason this thread has become flooded with irrelevent posts. So please Understand!!! people use to get visa in 20 days after applying biometrics and rite now its taking 2 months. so its understood that people will be looking for updates...

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Fri May 25, 2012 7:46 pm

kashyapgada wrote:
Greenie wrote:
You Donot understand the problem that has occured because of the delay taking place in processing visa and that reason this thread has become flooded with irrelevent posts. So please Understand!!! people use to get visa in 20 days after applying biometrics and rite now its taking 2 months. so its understood that people will be looking for updates...
Yes but looking for updates doesn't mean you will get them as and when you ask for them. If people want to update they will, if not, they won't, no matter what you say or do - as simple as that!

Also wanted to request the members here to keep having a look and spreading news here as well and not completely migrate to the fb group! It is a nice idea, no doubt, but this site has been useful in the past and was made for a reason. Besides not everybody has, or wants access to FB! No offence meant to anyone, just a sincere request! Thanks!

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Any UPDATES ?????? ..... nah just kidding
N/A

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Fri May 25, 2012 9:59 pm

@Greenie: i dono how you are related with this psw. I have seen you joining date that is around 2008. Ur visa must be expired at this time

kapil2500
Newly Registered

Post by kapil2500 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:27 pm

"@Greenie: i dono how you are related with this psw. I have seen you joining date that is around 2008. Ur visa must be expired at this time"

LOL

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri May 25, 2012 10:41 pm

kumarpsw wrote:@Greenie: i dono how you are related with this psw. I have seen you joining date that is around 2008. Ur visa must be expired at this time
oh no you've found me out! Of course there is a small chance that i am not a migrant at all and that i haven't posted over 4000 times in order to say 'any update' and 'i hope i get my visa soon' and in fact am here purely to advise people from a professional's perspective. What do you think?

Redempless

Post by Redempless » Fri May 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Everyone now moved to facebook lol....

easydoesit
Newly Registered

Post by easydoesit » Fri May 25, 2012 10:45 pm

hi guys,

email follows as
I am currently considering your Tier 1 Post Study work application, however your bank statements show your funds falling below the required threshold on 08/02/12.

You require £800 for yourself plus £533 for your dependant, which equals £1333. Your closing balance on 08/02/12 is £434.66. Therefore you need to provide evidence of having £898.34 for the period 08/02/12. You must have £800 in your name. Your dependant can provide bank statements in his name to cover his maintenance.

On the 8th february i transfered to my friend as he need it (as i borrowed money for funds) and on the bank statement there is one transaction on 1st february and again on 8th february ...so i got the statement from bank showing balance 434 pounds.bank people said as i dnt have transactions between 1st to 8th they could nt give me statement, so as there is no time for applying another statement i applied with same statement which is stating November 2011 to feb 8th statement.

It already covered 90 days period during November 3 rd 2011 to january 31st it is exactly 90 days.

Now due to UKBA sent an email to me , i requested bank to send the statement again upto 1st of february transactions so that i could send a letter through solicitor stating that i already maintained funds for 90 days.

Please friends help me out., if u have any suggestions....iam worried about rejection of visa.

u might wanna ring 01226261226 talk to their call centre in India rather than employees at the branch (they are rubbish) and request for the letter mentioned by one of the people on this forum. Please make sure you dictate them what you want the letter to say and tell them you want it urgently. I had problems in getting the letter from the branch (they just wont write it down) and this is what I did. If you tell them you need it urgently they will put it in first class post before 3 and you should have it the next day.

I ll also suggest that you tell them that the letter should say that you "have had the funds of xxxx in your bank account CONSECUTIVELY for a period of 90 days FROM xx-xx-xxxx to xx-xx-xxxx". In this way it will say 90 days and will say the amount of money and it also say the date is less than a month from when you made your application effectively meaning that the case worker will have all his answers and you will have all the boxes ticked.

As this is what UKBA wants the letter to say

Letter from bank confirming funds and that they have been in the bank for a consecutive 90 day period, ending no more than one calendar month before the date of application.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri May 25, 2012 10:56 pm

easydoesit wrote:

hi guys,

email follows as

u might wanna ring 01226261226 talk to their call centre in India rather than employees at the branch (they are rubbish) and request for the letter mentioned by one of the people on this forum. Please make sure you dictate them what you want the letter to say and tell them you want it urgently. I had problems in getting the letter from the branch (they just wont write it down) and this is what I did. If you tell them you need it urgently they will put it in first class post before 3 and you should have it the next day.

I ll also suggest that you tell them that the letter should say that you "have had the funds of xxxx in your bank account CONSECUTIVELY for a period of 90 days FROM xx-xx-xxxx to xx-xx-xxxx". In this way it will say 90 days and will say the amount of money and it also say the date is less than a month from when you made your application effectively meaning that the case worker will have all his answers and you will have all the boxes ticked.

As this is what UKBA wants the letter to say

Letter from bank confirming funds and that they have been in the bank for a consecutive 90 day period, ending no more than one calendar month before the date of application.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf
it is best to post your query in a new thread as this one is for timelines.

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Fri May 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Greenie wrote:
kumarpsw wrote:@Greenie: i dono how you are related with this psw. I have seen you joining date that is around 2008. Ur visa must be expired at this time
oh no you've found me out! Of course there is a small chance that i am not a migrant at all and that i haven't posted over 4000 times in order to say 'any update' and 'i hope i get my visa soon' and in fact am here purely to advise people from a professional's perspective. What do you think?
WT* THread is for processing times and your post some irrelevant professional advice???!!!!

ANYways GUYS FOr some really real time conversation about the PSW Visa delays just join in on the facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/257208277720523/

lots of people to know and share your thoughts!!! Enjoy Waiting

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Sat May 26, 2012 12:55 am

kashyapgada wrote:
Greenie wrote:
WT* THread is for processing times and your post some irrelevant professional advice???!!!!

ANYways GUYS FOr some really real time conversation about the PSW Visa delays just join in on the facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/257208277720523/

This is really a shit thing, instead of cooperating each other they both are fighting like kids or politicans of one political party

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Sat May 26, 2012 1:51 am

Tihod wrote:
kashyapgada wrote:
Greenie wrote:

This is really a shit thing, instead of cooperating each other they both are fighting like kids or politicans of one political party
I WAS JUST JOKING DUDE! I HAVE NO ENERGY TO FIGHT FOR SUCH MATTERS...I AM SAVING ALL I HAVE SO I CAN PEACEFULLY WAIT!!!