ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:25 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:hubby got a call from the islamabad embassy yesterday..they wanted to know about his job as he is bound within a oath with the inteligence team in pakistan..he explained what his plans were and that because of his oath he'll have to take a not so high position at scotland yard if and when he gets his visa.they asked a few more general questions about us and then that was it...hubby asked how long it will be now as he was on his 52nd working day..the guy said that he should defo get a response by next week! which will be our 12th week anyway
That would be fantastic if you get a response next week.
Many applicants ahead of you so breaking the trend would be something different.
I would have thought this week many would have heard something.
Us feb lot are hitting the 70 day mark now.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Fri May 25, 2012 4:45 pm

shade00 wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:hubby got a call from the islamabad embassy yesterday..they wanted to know about his job as he is bound within a oath with the inteligence team in pakistan..he explained what his plans were and that because of his oath he'll have to take a not so high position at scotland yard if and when he gets his visa.they asked a few more general questions about us and then that was it...hubby asked how long it will be now as he was on his 52nd working day..the guy said that he should defo get a response by next week! which will be our 12th week anyway
That would be fantastic if you get a response next week.
Many applicants ahead of you so breaking the trend would be something different.
I would have thought this week many would have heard something.
Us feb lot are hitting the 70 day mark now.
i think the feb lot will get a response before me if im honest...i dont think they'll just jump to the march applicants
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Fri May 25, 2012 6:13 pm

its getting all confusing??.. what is defined as a straightforward case.

I PRAY INSHALLAH EVERYONE GETS GOOD NEWS SOON :)

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Fri May 25, 2012 6:54 pm

AS SALAM O LAIKUM
SOme one told me by next friday, there will be a huge list out of wait list, and INSHALLAH positive chances are there to have good news
xx
INSHALLAH the wait will be worth doing by the end of the day
App Date: 21st Feb 2012
Forward to Embassy 5th March 2012
under process at BHC Islamabad
94 Days ....
Visa Granted ALHAMDULILLAH 3rd July 2012

Total Working Days 92 ( Excluding holidays etc)

danyboy
Newly Registered

Post by danyboy » Fri May 25, 2012 7:00 pm

salam evry1
my friend got his visa today.he applied on 16 feb at isb

danyboy
Newly Registered

Post by danyboy » Fri May 25, 2012 7:07 pm

tnt4ever wrote:Mashallah mabrook
JAZAK ALLAH
danyboy wrote:salam evry1
khair mubarik thnks

danyboy
Newly Registered

Post by danyboy » Fri May 25, 2012 7:17 pm

tnt4ever wrote:can u add bit details....xx

danyboy wrote:
tnt4ever wrote:Mashallah mabrook
JAZAK ALLAH
danyboy wrote:salam evry1
khair mubarik thnks
soo sory :( i dnt knw more details but he just rung me today n said he got his visa.n i knw he aplliend on 16 feb

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Fri May 25, 2012 9:41 pm

tnt4ever wrote:AS SALAM O LAIKUM
SOme one told me by next friday, there will be a huge list out of wait list, and INSHALLAH positive chances are there to have good news
xx
Thats what i think aswel, got a glitch by next week alot of applicants from the feb list will be cleared Inshallah!

Who knows maybe by next weekend wifey will be here Inshallah! :)
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

sazkhan

Post by sazkhan » Sat May 26, 2012 1:01 am

I submitted my app yesterday but made a mistake in it. My father in law owns the house (provided the documents with it) but I wrote in the form that it is 'owned by parents' instead of 'owned by a parent' ... I feel like an idiot

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Sat May 26, 2012 1:59 am

Don't worry you will be fine, its not a major issue. Btw i've added you on the timeline.

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

sazkhan

Post by sazkhan » Sat May 26, 2012 2:10 am

shade00 wrote:Don't worry you will be fine, its not a major issue. Btw i've added you on the timeline.

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Sat May 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Salam guys my husband submitted his application on 24-05-2012 so now the waiting game has started...am so excited n proper hoping he gets his visa inshallah so we cud move out of Pakistan ASAP...its so hot for our 6 month old baby :(
Good luck to everyone here :) x

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Sat May 26, 2012 4:42 pm

@ MOZI KI JAN,

best of luck
and keep your self busy as per the scheduled time line
haly4mozi wrote:Salam guys my husband submitted his application on 24-05-2012 so now the waiting game has started...am so excited n proper hoping he gets his visa inshallah so we cud move out of Pakistan ASAP...its so hot for our 6 month old baby :(
Good luck to everyone here :) x
App Date: 21st Feb 2012
Forward to Embassy 5th March 2012
under process at BHC Islamabad
94 Days ....
Visa Granted ALHAMDULILLAH 3rd July 2012

Total Working Days 92 ( Excluding holidays etc)

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:46 pm

batleykhan wrote:May be its a good idea to read this document. It will shed some highlights on procedures in Islamabad and how they should be improved

http://icinspector.independent.gov.uk/w ... mabad1.pdf
worth reading and very informative.

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:19 pm

xx
Jazakalh for sharing the gud news. I really hope it comes true and we all get gud news very soon.

Apllication submitted: 17th feb 2012
Application Under process at BHC: 1st March 2012
Working days: 71

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Sat May 26, 2012 8:15 pm

I think all settlement or majority of settlement applications are sent to Abu Dhabi. When my wife called few days back the chap at Gerrys said your case has been sent to Abu Dhabi a while back.

Just thinking maybe when the Dec/Jan Batch got responses in may ours was just sent then. If we follow that route then possibly next week we will hear something Inshallah!

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sat May 26, 2012 10:10 pm

shade00 wrote:I think all settlement or majority of settlement applications are sent to Abu Dhabi. When my wife called few days back the chap at Gerrys said your case has been sent to Abu Dhabi a while back.

Just thinking maybe when the Dec/Jan Batch got responses in may ours was just sent then. If we follow that route then possibly next week we will hear something Inshallah!
i dont know about the feb applicants but the march ones are all in islamabad because the guy who rang hubby from the embassy told him that no march settlement visas have gone to abu dhabi/dubai
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

m3y

Post by m3y » Sun May 27, 2012 11:10 am

*Y3NVY* wrote:
shade00 wrote:I think all settlement or majority of settlement applications are sent to Abu Dhabi. When my wife called few days back the chap at Gerrys said your case has been sent to Abu Dhabi a while back.

i dont know about the feb applicants but the march ones are all in islamabad because the guy who rang hubby from the embassy told him that no march settlement visas have gone to abu dhabi/dubai
The whole pakistan proccess seems very confusing, some people say all applications are initially sent to isb and then onto abu dhabi, others say only some proccessed in aby dhabi... I wish the proccess was more transparent.
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Sun May 27, 2012 12:17 pm

I wish the proccess was more transparent
Don't worry; it is crystal clear and transparent beyond your imagination.

Additionally, they are the one of the busiest embassy in the world and they know how to dig out the loopholes and sham marriages and make evident the fake people of our country.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Sun May 27, 2012 12:23 pm

MrE2012 wrote:its getting all confusing??.. what is defined as a straightforward case.

I PRAY INSHALLAH EVERYONE GETS GOOD NEWS SOON :)

a straight forward case is when you give 50k rupees to one of your 'uncle jis' in the british high commission.

m3y

Post by m3y » Sun May 27, 2012 12:27 pm

I understand the problems they face etc but people pay alot of money and expect a service, which I don't believe they are getting with regards to meeting deadlines. I believe there should be accountability.

And finally it's not mine or your fault that there is bogus applicants from our country, the ukba should still provide the same level of service as they do to other country's, we shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush.
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

skstar

Post by skstar » Sun May 27, 2012 1:18 pm

When you call Gerrys to book an appointment to submit your file, what is the normal waiting period until your appointment to submit it? few days? weeks? anyone with experience?
I heard that before it would take several weeks from the time you call them for an appointment and to submitting the file. But now I hear that it takes several days or so.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Sun May 27, 2012 1:32 pm

skstar wrote:When you call Gerrys to book an appointment to submit your file, what is the normal waiting period until your appointment to submit it? few days? weeks? anyone with experience?
I heard that before it would take several weeks from the time you call them for an appointment and to submitting the file. But now I hear that it takes several days or so.
I believe it can take a few days for the appointment, they do have premium service which u don't need appointment it cost like 3000,00 rps more to take advantage of this u don't need appointment just turn up on the day.

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Sun May 27, 2012 2:01 pm

skstar wrote:When you call Gerrys to book an appointment to submit your file, what is the normal waiting period until your appointment to submit it? few days? weeks? anyone with experience?
For an appointment, my advice would be to call them at 8am (Pakistani time). That way you should get given a date and time, during the week in which you call them. So for example if you call them on Monday, you should be able to get an appointment for the Thursday or Friday, unless they happen to really busy in that particular Application Centre. Also if you miss a booked appointment, you can not make another appointment in the same day. They will tell you to call back the following day.

If you opt for the premium service, you don't need to book an appointment in advance, just turn up and pay the Rs 3000 fee.
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.

skhan1
Newly Registered

Post by skhan1 » Sun May 27, 2012 2:39 pm

skhan1 wrote:
xx
#
how do u know this ??