ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Protest in Front of UKBA - Croydon - PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saqib389

Protest in Front of UKBA - Croydon - PEO

Post by saqib389 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi Guys,

I was thinking that the one who are effected from PEO IT Issues and paid huge amount of fees and then still end up with nothing at the end and waiting for the decision.

Should we not just decide one day and time and meet there outside the UKBA / Croydon office and show our concerns.

UKBA will never read these forums and will never realize that how painful this process is for us to pay huge amount of money and still waiting.

Any thoughts or you think its just a waste of time ? :)

afcdon83

Post by afcdon83 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Not worth it. It will only give UKBA another excuse to delay applications even further. At the end of the day UKBA have too much power. Suppose you go ahead with the protest and UKBA say okay fine we will shut down for the week or month and process no applications.

As result, people get angry and people leave or do not immigrate here and UKBA ultimately get their wish as a result.

Best to just let it be.

Highly_Skilled

Re: Protest in Front of UKBA - Croydon - PEO

Post by Highly_Skilled » Fri May 25, 2012 8:02 pm

saqib389 wrote:Hi Guys,

I was thinking that the one who are effected from PEO IT Issues and paid huge amount of fees and then still end up with nothing at the end and waiting for the decision.

Should we not just decide one day and time and meet there outside the UKBA / Croydon office and show our concerns.

UKBA will never read these forums and will never realize that how painful this process is for us to pay huge amount of money and still waiting.

Any thoughts or you think its just a waste of time ? :)

Trust me, UKBA are aware of these forums and caseworkers regularly check this forum for information.

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Sat May 26, 2012 8:12 am

Plz don't do this... Immigration depts are already troubled and desperately trying to curb the immigration rules because of wrong doings by people I.e overstaying, illegal immigration etc and trying to catch them nd send the bck to their country...

And now, we can't just afford to do this.. Its not gonna help... We just can't argue with them.. I understand everyone's frustration here but they are also facing this frustration back in their office because of crumbling IT systems. So we need to b patient nd at the end of the day, if our case is straight forward we will just wait nd see. They will definitely come back to us.

Hope this makes sense!!
Tapas Sarkar,
UK