ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa tracking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zainamir2006
Newly Registered

visa tracking

Post by zainamir2006 » Sat May 26, 2012 12:06 am

Hi My husband submitted his visa papers on the 25/05/12 in Lahore. He has had a text message stating that his application has been dispatched to BHC for processing. But when i enter the application reference number on the gerrys website it says invalid search. Please can some one help

many thanks

sazkhan

Re: visa tracking

Post by sazkhan » Sat May 26, 2012 2:54 am

zainamir2006 wrote:Hi My husband submitted his visa papers on the 25/05/12 in Lahore. He has had a text message stating that his application has been dispatched to BHC for processing. But when i enter the application reference number on the gerrys website it says invalid search. Please can some one help

many thanks
You have to enter the number starting with LHE/******/******/* ... I submitted my app on the same day as your husband in Lahore. They give you two numbers one is the reference number which starts with GRYPK and the other one which starts with LHE.

zainamir2006
Newly Registered

Post by zainamir2006 » Sat May 26, 2012 9:39 am

Thanks for replying but I still get the same message INVALID SEARCH. Please confirm the tracking website

sazkhan

Post by sazkhan » Sat May 26, 2012 10:22 am

zainamir2006 wrote:Thanks for replying but I still get the same message INVALID SEARCH. Please confirm the tracking website
https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==

Well this is the website and I checked it again and it's working for me

zainamir2006
Newly Registered

Post by zainamir2006 » Sat May 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Does it have to be in any particular order the reference number

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:08 pm

zainamir2006 wrote:Does it have to be in any particular order the reference number
No you just have to type the whole number in, including any slashes (/). But make sure you type LHE in capital letters. It comes up with an error if you type lhe in lower case.

Also another member mentioned that Gerrys had put the wrong date of birth into their system so, he kept changing the day, until he found the right combination.

Let me know if it works for you now??
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.