ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SUCCESS 5YR WP (CURRENTLY ON MATERNITY LEAVE)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JC_ELLE
Newly Registered

ILR SUCCESS 5YR WP (CURRENTLY ON MATERNITY LEAVE)

Post by JC_ELLE » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Hello Everyone
Ive been a silent reader of this board for almost a year, it really helped me a lot in preparing my application, all the fears and doubts, all the questions in my mind have been answered by this forum by just reading searching each topic i want to know in relation with ILR.

Got my ILR on OCT 31st thru solicitor with a very reasonable price. It was a fast tract application he applied in the morning got the result got a call in the afternoon. Im wp2x 5 years. Got a solicitor for my application due to personal reason s and also for peace of mind.

documents submitted:
Set o form
passports old/new
LITUK me and Husband
3 payslips recent
3 bank statement
employers letter
5 P60's
passport size photo
Cohabitation:(with both our names)
- Tenancy agreement
- Council Tax Bill
- Electricity/Gas bills

Im very Happy with the help of this forum. Thanks so much.
God Bless and More power!!

JC_ELLE

:D

dsoso

ilr(currently on maternity)

Post by dsoso » Sat May 26, 2012 4:57 am

hi jc and congrats on your ilr.i saw that you applied while on maternity.can you advise me if you needed to inform ukba(as part of technical change to employment) before the application especially given you were on statutory pay?kindly just advise if being on mat leave had any effect?
Thanks

Smam

Post by Smam » Sat May 26, 2012 8:56 am

Hi Dsoso

To the best of knowledge and if you also download the application form from the UKBA website regarding the update of technical changes it says clearly that it'll be applicable to only those people who got their WP or Tier 2 Visa on or after 6th April 2011 so I believe that if you haven't got your WP or Tier 2 visa after 6th April 2011 you dont need to worry about it.

Hope this will answer your querry.

Good luck for your ILR.

dsoso

Post by dsoso » Sat May 26, 2012 10:56 am

jc,brilliant as i got mine before then.
So your employer cover letter did not have to explain anything about your reduced pay then?Many thanks.

dsoso

Post by dsoso » Sat May 26, 2012 2:39 pm

hello again jc_elleim sorry to trouble you byt do you mind sending me a link to where the document that exempts wp holders of before 2011.all i can find does not seem to even mention maternity issue.
I will appreciate this help.
Thanks

dsoso

Post by dsoso » Sat May 26, 2012 2:42 pm

hello smama, sorry as i only just seen that you replied to my inquiry.thanks then!
I got mine in 2007 so that exempts me but could you please send me a link to the ukba document that states this just for my own comsumption and confidence as all i see does nt seem to mention maternity or such exemption so i may be looking at the wrong one.
Also does my employer need to mention in d general cover letter about the reason for my reduced pay?
Look forward to your response.

adil2009

Post by adil2009 » Sun May 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Congratulation ,would u please tell me ,what kind of Cohabitation:
- Tenancy agreement HO will accept. Please there too many in market, which one did you present.?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks