ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying with graduation purpose. But will miss it . Suggest

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

envisageamit0024
Newly Registered

applying with graduation purpose. But will miss it . Suggest

Post by envisageamit0024 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Hello there,

I am applying with the letter of purpose which is graduation. My graduation will be held on 21 st June. However due to some reasons, my travel could be postponed and in this case I will most likely miss the convocation. I was wondering what if I apply with the letter now and receive the 6 month visa and then plan to travel later. Will the UKBA still allow me to enter? Do I have to apply with the tickets or can I just apply now and book the tickets later on?
I have a letter of accomodation and sufficient funds to cover my stay for a month. Which has been maintained for 6 months.
kINDLY SUGGEST.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!