ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT PLS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DAMMYDAMMY

URGENT PLS

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Sat May 26, 2012 7:43 pm

hi everyone,gurus and fellow mate on the forum,pls i have posted earlier on this forum about my eea2,apologies to every one if i am braking d rules as i cannot find my post,so thats why i post this new one,pls i have sent my eea2 on 7/2/2012,recieved d following day by ho,coaalso recieved after 3weeeks allows me to take employement,pls i always track d application on royal mail and yesterday i tracked again and i found that on 18/may/2012,it stated that application recieved at RAMFORD MAIL CENTRE which is essex in london,so i am wondering why my application is in london not liverpool.pls any help will be appreciated.thanks.

this is the tracking from royal mail

Date Time Status Track point
18/05/12 02:55 RECEIVED ATROMFORD MAIL CENTRE ROMFORD MAIL CENTRE
08/02/12 09:13 DELIVERED08/02/12 WARRINGTON MAIL CENTRE
08/02/12 08:17 DELIVERED08/02/12 CDO 8 PDO
08/02/12 03:02 RECEIVED ATWARRINGTON MAIL CENTRE WARRINGTON MAIL CENTRE
08/02/12 02:47 ON DELIVERY WARRINGTON MAIL CENTRE
08/02/12 02:46 DESPATCHABLE TOOFFICE UNKNOWN WARRINGTON MAIL CENTRE
07/02/12 21:03 DESPATCHABLE TOWARRINGTON MAIL CENTRE SOUTH MIDLANDS MAIL CENTR
07/02/12 19:33 COLLECTED SOUTH MIDLANDS MAIL CENTR
07/02/12 17:15 ACCEPTED AT POL 110 Serpentine C MK2 3QL

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat May 26, 2012 8:17 pm

I don't know, but if you've received your COA, your application must be being dealt with.

DAMMYDAMMY

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Sat May 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Thanks for your urgent reply,before my application,i was arrested while working with some1s document and detained for 1day at d police custody before taken me to london immigration camp,where i was released one d day i was admitted to d immigration detention centre in about 4hours in totall spending at d centre after an interview with the immigration dept who came to d police station where i was detained,during my arrest,my partner from eu now my wife came to d detention centre and was interview,and i was granted 6month leave to remain bicos my wife(patner then)was pregnant 6month as at then but now with my baby n married,so i still dont know why my application can be tracked in london,i just think may be bicos i was dealth with in london,thats why my application was taken to london,pls any help or suggestion are welcome.

pls do u know if d application has been dealth with or about to be dealth wit?i value all suggestion pls.

DAMMYDAMMY

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Sat May 26, 2012 10:28 pm

yeah,i have recieved my c.o.a immediately after 3weeks of making my application n it stated that i can work while d eea2 is in progress.
thanks.

do u know pls,how many more months/weeks i need to wait again.

sjimoh112

Post by sjimoh112 » Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 am

DAMMYDAMMY wrote:yeah,i have recieved my c.o.a immediately after 3weeks of making my application n it stated that i can work while d eea2 is in progress.
thanks.

do u know pls,how many more months/weeks i need to wait again.
As you've received a CoA it means your application is been dealt with up to certain stage. You might get your rc soon after a caseworker deals with the app.

Why don't you take a look at the time line below, it will give you an idea on how long you'll have to wait.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=52881
[Moderator Edit]

DAMMYDAMMY

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Sun May 27, 2012 10:03 am

Thank you for the link,i have gone through it all,only find a case similar to mine where the ho sent a mail that the applicants application is not in liverpool,but cant find where d person involved has recieved the rc up to date,pls could any1 share more light about WHY my application is been recieved at RAMFORD MAIL CENTRE ON 18/5/2012,CAN IT BE THAT THE APPLICATION IS COMING BACK TO ME?OR LIVERPOOL HAS JUST SEND MY APPLICATION TO LONDON TO BE DEALTH WITH?now i have sent them a mail to request my wifes passport back and i will give them a ring on monday morinning,pls does any1 know the number i can call them on?
thanks so much gurus ,moderators n my fellow mate on d forum.

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

yr application

Post by smallpie » Sun May 27, 2012 12:17 pm

hello, reading frm yr post.. it luks to me dat yr application is bein dealt wit by the liverpool team and sent bck to you .but stil with d romford postage office, whom shld deliver yr package bck to u soon.
i dont think u shld be worried as such, u are married to an eea national and wit a child, yr application will be fine.
for yr wife passport to be returned bck email LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk.
call 0151 672 5626 ( Opt1, then 2).
hope this will help..
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

DAMMYDAMMY

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Sun May 27, 2012 12:26 pm

thank so much for your reply,but i was worried about this application because i enclosed a royal mail envelop to post it back to me and i have tried to track d number but its still not recieved by royal mail,BUT i doubt d envelop will suit all my application documents because it is too small while i sent another additional documents 3weeks after my application,i ll continue to monitor d progress and give them a call on monday,COME TO THINK OF IT,by d royal mail tracking d application was recieved in ROMFORD MAIL CENTRE ON 18/05/2012,so its almost 1week now,WHY CANT I RECIEVE IT NOW IF ITS COMING BACK TO ME? thanks ,i will be expecting the number from you,PLS any suggestion are still very welcome.cheers

smallpie
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

call

Post by smallpie » Sun May 27, 2012 2:24 pm

call 0151 672 5626 ( Opt1, then 2).
ring them and hear wat they say abt yr application.
am sure, its with the romford mail office, and u wil get it bck soon.
did u use same tracking number for checking wen it was sent, and went u checked few days ago?
CITIZENSHIP confirmed.

DAMMYDAMMY

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Sun May 27, 2012 3:11 pm

thanks for ur reply,YES,i use d same tracking number each time,BUT,d day i posted my application,d woman attending to me at d post office was just new,dats her first day n she had to make several phones calls to about 6people before she knows how to do d posting n included d return postage,i guess she make some mistake but d refrence number for d return postage has not been going through on royail mail track n trace,i just try the one i used to send d application yesterday n i saw that d application has been recived at ramford mail centre,so i try to google the ramford centre n found out that it is in london,so am little bit confused as to why d application is in london,i op it will be coming to me soon n i op its a gud news,just dat i am thinking from 18/05/2012,if actually is coming back,i tot i should have it back by now,anyway,i ll call them tomorrow n get back to u guys on d forum,thanks so much every1 on d forum,gurus n my fellow mate,we shall all have d last laugh.thanks

DAMMYDAMMY

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Tue May 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Am still ringing the number you gave me but no 1 is answering,placed on hold to many times,but i have sent a querry to royail mail as per the where about of my application......fingers cross