ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mark_b

Online bank statements

Post by mark_b » Sun May 27, 2012 10:02 am

Hi,

Can anyone advise if I print off Internet bank statements for the 90 day maintenance requirement of £800 and get it stamped by the bank if that is accepted or does it need to be signed by them too?

I tried getting a letter from 2 different branches but they don't want to do this and they proceeded to print off statements and sign and stamp those but they were not on bank letterhead so I don't think they will be accepted either?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun May 27, 2012 10:16 am

Signed and stamped, if not on bank's letter headed paper or on a paper without bank's logo.

See also 164.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Loriante
Newly Registered

Post by Loriante » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:18 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Signed and stamped, if not on bank's letter headed paper or on a paper without bank's logo.

See also 164.
I have applied for a Tier 4 visa , and still waiting for my appointment next week..

Dear moderator, I have the same problem which seems to be never solved and it's really not withing my hands.

I had ad hoc bank statements from HSBC. They issued me a bank statement on a plain paper but without a bank logo or name ( Yet, all other information included) . However, they stamped this and added a cover-letter with all the information required by UKBA (i.e; bank logo, account number, name, date of statement) and which refers to the ad hoc bank statement as an attachment..

Please, I am in dire need for your advice considering the possibility UKBA accepting these documents...

I came through someone who instead was applying for a Tier 1 visa but got rejected although he had applied using the same documents' format..

Really thanks for bearing with me...