ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Father' name included in passport but not in other documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

keepsmilinyaar
United Kingdom

Father' name included in passport but not in other documents

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Sun May 27, 2012 11:10 am

Hi Guys,

Couldn't find any thread with my specific issue. so here I am .
I am here on the Tier 1 General Visa and am about to apply for an extension.

The name in my passport includes my father's name e.g. "Mohan RamKrishna Sharma".
However all the documents that I have with me like my bank statements, payslips, etc have "Mohan Sharma" in them.

Since when I had applied for my first Tier 1 General application, I had provided an affidavit (2 years ago from India).

Do you think I need to provide a new one with this application ? Or do you think I should bother to provide one at all ?/

Thanks in advance.

allgo

Post by allgo » Mon May 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Sorry ..you mean your payslips have your father's name it?
As such for extensions you don;t need to submit any of those fund related documents that you had submitted during initial application.
All you need is last 12 months payslips+Bank statements + Letter from current employer(if possible) and last 3 months statements for maintenance funds.

allgo

Post by allgo » Mon May 28, 2012 8:52 pm

ok got you... your passport has your father's name as the middle name.
Ideally shouldn't matter but better check with UKBA. They should have all required documents you had submitted scanned somewhere. They dont normally encourage sending duplicate documents but you may if you want to play safe (if in postal) or if PEO just carry them with you and show them only if required

keepsmilinyaar
United Kingdom

Hey

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Mon May 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Hi Allgo,

Thanks for the reply.

Just wondering, when you say, I should get in touch with UKBA, whats the easiest way to get a reply from them ?

Thanks