ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

30th Mar 2012 ILR SET (O). Can any senior advise please.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Can you please suggest a good lawyer? You can PM me if you dont mind please. I have seen three and they are not of a much help. I need a lawyer who has complete grip on the case.

Thanks alot.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Mon May 28, 2012 2:23 pm

lahore2664 wrote:Thanks for your detailed answer.

I am totally cursing myself for being an utterly idiot but there must be a way out please. I know I have made mistakes but I did not break any rule. My employer is sorting this out now, though this may take months but I am quite hopeful it will be rectified. About marriage I am worried only as I have no other prrof to present to prove my innocence.

I only withdrawn on the phone that it will any way be refused, so why not pull out that I could , only may be, if i get the PP back so I could joing my brother on his wedding.

To be honest, I dont see any solicitor who is well knowledgeable to advise. I have been to three so far and they all looked clueless. Please do you know anyone who could truely advise me tell me if this is possible or should I leave the country asap, becuase there is no future for me here.

I am totally puzzelled and need your advice from your precious time.

Thanks so much in advance.
Hi!

My advice maybe stupid to you, but I may say it anyway, why not forget about your brothers wedding and try sorting yourself out, put yourself first, what if you should go for wedding and at the point of returning, you are not let back in? I am sure that they will make videos and take pictures, don't make any decision which you may regret, I am sure your brother would not want you to look after him and ignore yourself....
Think-think-think..... Stop! Take a break and you will be able to make the right decision. Good luck

loveislovely
All for one, one for all..... Peace

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon May 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Loveislovely wrote:
lahore2664 wrote:Thanks for your detailed answer.

I am totally cursing myself for being an utterly idiot but there must be a way out please. I know I have made mistakes but I did not break any rule. My employer is sorting this out now, though this may take months but I am quite hopeful it will be rectified. About marriage I am worried only as I have no other prrof to present to prove my innocence.

I only withdrawn on the phone that it will any way be refused, so why not pull out that I could , only may be, if i get the PP back so I could joing my brother on his wedding.

To be honest, I dont see any solicitor who is well knowledgeable to advise. I have been to three so far and they all looked clueless. Please do you know anyone who could truely advise me tell me if this is possible or should I leave the country asap, becuase there is no future for me here.

I am totally puzzelled and need your advice from your precious time.

Thanks so much in advance.
Hi!

My advice maybe stupid to you, but I may say it anyway, why not forget about your brothers wedding and try sorting yourself out, put yourself first, what if you should go for wedding and at the point of returning, you are not let back in? I am sure that they will make videos and take pictures, don't make any decision which you may regret, I am sure your brother would not want you to look after him and ignore yourself....
Think-think-think..... Stop! Take a break and you will be able to make the right decision. Good luck

loveislovely
I believe the OP has primarily withdrawn his application as he has been found out and wants to avoid this causing problems for him - however the fact remains that he made a fradulent CoA application and has a rather dubious tax arrangement with his employer and neither of these facts will change by the application being withdrawn.

Lahore2664 Regardless of whether you withdraw this application you will still need to resolve this mess when it comes to applying for ILR in the future. I don't like to recommend specific solicitors but the firms on the list at the link below are recognised in the industry as being reputable

http://www.chambersandpartners.com/uk/Editorial/39120

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Mon May 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks Greenie.

I swear, I did not know that I was making fraudulant CoA application. I had some doubts but was made to fill it in by a trainee para legal friend who said my marriage in my country does not stand in the UK. I know it might sound funny but I did and pay the price. Don't you think my withdrawel of CoA proves I did not want to do anything wrong.

My taxes should be ok, hopefully, it may take few months but hopefully.

Please Greenie, I have never done anything wrong in the UK, the application which i made for CoA is the only thing that is making me sick but again i pulled out before the decison was made.

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue May 29, 2012 7:54 am

Hi

I dont understand one thing here Lahore2664 that proving your innocent in the forum means nothing as to the best of my knowledge none of the forum members works for the UKBA.

Well I'll advice you again that you just have to compose your self and be collective in your action bring your acts together. You haven't killed any one so you wont be get procecuted or hanged till death God Forbid. You have made some mistakes in the past which is fair enough you've realized them and now just make sure that you take good measures to clear your act that's all it is.

Good luck for your ILR.