ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahmed84
Newly Registered

Help pls

Post by ahmed84 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi, i am writing on behalf of my friend. he was a student of ACCA with me at Kaplan financial, we both got Bs.c degree from Oxford brooks university. but after applying that PSW he decided to stop to attend class as he no longer wants to stay on tier-4. after missing few classes he received a letter form Kaplan that he is been reported to HO for missing high number of classes.
now he is saying he should be all-right with his application as he have finished his study and applied for PSW,so he don't have to attend classes. also that reporting was happened after he made his application and its not student visa extension.
i would like to know any idea what might be the outcome of his PSW application?
thank you

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: Help pls

Post by quantum1 » Mon May 28, 2012 2:52 pm

ahmed84 wrote:Hi, i am writing on behalf of my friend. he was a student of ACCA with me at Kaplan financial, we both got Bs.c degree from Oxford brooks university. but after applying that PSW he decided to stop to attend class as he no longer wants to stay on tier-4. after missing few classes he received a letter form Kaplan that he is been reported to HO for missing high number of classes.
now he is saying he should be all-right with his application as he have finished his study and applied for PSW,so he don't have to attend classes. also that reporting was happened after he made his application and its not student visa extension.
thank you
He should have kept on attending until the course was finished or he had got his visa. What was the course end date on his CAS?

ahmed84
Newly Registered

Post by ahmed84 » Mon May 28, 2012 3:01 pm

quantum1 wrote:
ahmed84 wrote:Hi, i am writing on behalf of my friend. he was a student of ACCA with me at Kaplan financial, we both got Bs.c degree from Oxford brooks university. but after applying that PSW he decided to stop to attend class as he no longer wants to stay on tier-4. after missing few classes he received a letter form Kaplan that he is been reported to HO for missing high number of classes.
thank you
He should have kept on attending until the course was finished or he had got his visa. What was the course end date on his CAS?
i think this august............

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Mon May 28, 2012 3:15 pm

ahmed84 wrote:
quantum1 wrote:
thank you

i think this august............
The issue is that his stay was governed by the visa which was currently valid and even if he sent an application that is not relevant, he was still a tier 4 migrant. It would be better if he returned and started attending again until he gets his visa.

Its possible that his visa has already been issued, or that the case worker will not hear about it since UKBA is a big organisation, or that the case worker will ignore it. He will just have to wait for a reply. Its a complex situation.