ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on application form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

john991
Newly Registered

Help on application form

Post by john991 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Am in the UK illegally because i was given 6 month visa and it has expires, along the line, i met a british guy but we couldnt get married because i was told to go back to my country, fortunately, i gave birth to a baby boy for my british boy friend and automatically, my son got his british passoprt.
I know about an application that i can make to the Home Office in other to get 3 years FLR based on the fact that i have a british son. But i dont know the name of the application form.
Please, can someone tell me the application form that i need to fill in other to get 3 years FLR

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon May 28, 2012 11:59 pm

john991 wrote:Am in the UK illegally because i was given 6 month visa and it has expires, along the line, i met a british guy but we couldnt get married because i was told to go back to my country, fortunately, i gave birth to a baby boy for my british boy friend and automatically, my son got his british passoprt.
I know about an application that i can make to the Home Office in other to get 3 years FLR based on the fact that i have a british son. But i dont know the name of the application form.
Please, can someone tell me the application form that i need to fill in other to get 3 years FLR
FLR(O)

But what is your relationship with the father and does the father have contact with the child?

john991
Newly Registered

Post by john991 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Thanks for your quick responds
We are still together, but not married
Yes, the father have a strong contact with the son, and after the application, how many years of FLW will i be given ?
Thanks