ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What level of info does SAR Disclousure have?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

singhmohit
United Kingdom

What level of info does SAR Disclousure have?

Post by singhmohit » Mon May 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi all,

Seeking advice from those who have applied and got a SAR report from UKBA:

1. I understand they say they will send the report in 40 days, but from your experience, how long do they take?

2. What is the level of detail provided on "Leaving UK" for any particular trip? Does this telly up with your passport stamps? (Because "Date of Leaving UK" can be different to "Date of Immigration Stamp in the Destination Country")

Again expect answers from senior members or those who have used the SAR service of home office.

Thanks in advance.
MSM

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Tue May 29, 2012 10:23 am

Anyone?
Any thoughts?

golu

Post by golu » Tue May 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Mohit,

I had some missing stamps for my short trips to Netherlands, and I applied for SAR, specifically asking for my entry exit details.

They sent me docs back in 40 day window however they dint have any information about my netherlands trip.

they gave me information about india trips but clearly stated that they dint have any more information.

They also said they dont hold all trip information about someone who has longer visa and have been out on short visas.

If moderators allow me I can upload the cover letter I received from them that explains why they dont have all information about all the trips

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Tue May 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks Golu,
Your reply was helpful... I'll PM you further, please check your inbox on this forum...
Mohit

ramay

Post by ramay » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 am

golu wrote:Mohit,

they gave me information about india trips but clearly stated that they dint have any more information.
what you mean 'information about india trips'? landing cards or time of exits,destination and duration of trips?
If moderators allow me I can upload the cover letter I received from them that explains why they dont have all information about all the trips
yes, please

ramay

Post by ramay » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi golu! what about your letter from ukba?have you send it somewhere?