ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will the PEO further check applications be treated as postal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anupav
Newly Registered

Will the PEO further check applications be treated as postal

Post by anupav » Tue May 29, 2012 10:30 am

hello guys,

Will the PEO further check applications be treated as postal applications or they will get some sort of priority. Can some one please shed light on this...

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 am

Posts in this topic seem to suggest that in-person applications that are deferred are indeed given priority.

But no one can tell you the time it may take for verifications on your application to be completed. If you do not receive a decision within a time-frame that you expect as falling within "priority assessment" you may assume that your in-person application is now being treated as postal, whereas the truth maybe that the verification checks have not been completed.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Smam

Re: Will the PEO further check applications be treated as po

Post by Smam » Tue May 29, 2012 10:40 am

Hi

Will you please kindly ellaborate your question what do you actually mean by that
anupav wrote:
Will the PEO further check applications be treated as postal applications or they will get some sort of priority. Can some one please shed light on this...

Thanks

Well to the best of my knowledge UKBA checks every single application no matter a Postal or a PEO one, and they make sure that the things are right with each and every application and its fullfiling the criteria on which the application is applied for. They make sure that all the required documents are available with the application. So I dont really understand your question in your post.

Well postal application dont get any priority. UKBA just deal with them according the work loads and that's all I know to the best of my knowledge.

Hope this will answer your question.

Good luck for your ILR.

anupav
Newly Registered

Re: Will the PEO further check applications be treated as po

Post by anupav » Tue May 29, 2012 11:05 am

thank a lot for your response guys.....

my case , I applied at Cardiff PEO on 18th May for ILR (2yrs HSMP+ 3yrs Tier1). I am the director of my company but ran Payee for the total income I claimed (want the case to be straight forward) . i took no dividends at all. I paid the tax and have P60 for last year (2011-12). Submitted payslips and bank statements for last 12 months.But the case worker said that usually people with own company runs Payee for minimal amount and take dividends for the rest amount.

then she said that my case is complex ( which i don't understand ) and need to be send the case to Sheffield for further checks .As my current visa expires on 12 june , i just want to know whether my case (further checks ) will get priority over postal applications.

I have to apply visa FLR(M) for my wife (less than 2 yrs in UK) once i get my ILR. Not sure how to apply if i don't get my visa by 12th june. can some one please help...

Many Thanks

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue May 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi

Now its more understandable for any common person to understand about your case. To the best of my knowledge you wont get any priority I am affraid that's all I can say.

Well to be honest with you no one can say for surity that how the UKBA deals with the cases in which priority.

Good luck for your ILR.