ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR receive date

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jamiluddin

SAR receive date

Post by jamiluddin » Tue May 29, 2012 3:03 pm

I am appling for long residence. I got my SAR recently . I have seen that on each of the visa extension form they sealed recieve date of the form. I want to know if this receive date is the actual posting date when i posted the application or the date they received the application.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: SAR receive date

Post by Loveislovely » Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 pm

jamiluddin wrote:I am appling for long residence. I got my SAR recently . I have seen that on each of the visa extension form they sealed recieve date of the form. I want to know if this receive date is the actual posting date when i posted the application or the date they received the application.
This is as it says, the date they receive it.
All for one, one for all..... Peace

jamiluddin

hi

Post by jamiluddin » Tue May 29, 2012 3:32 pm

in one occasion during my student visa extension my visa end date was 30th September 2005(Friday) ,and home office sealed on the application form as Received 3rd October 2005 (Monday). In this case will my application be on time or out of time. In homeoffice website they mentioned they consider post date rather then the receive date for a application.

jamiluddin

hi

Post by jamiluddin » Tue May 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Can anyone answer this please