ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

parents and sister visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pharmashri
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

parents and sister visa

Post by pharmashri » Tue May 29, 2012 4:17 pm

I am on Tier 1 General in UK and my extension is in sept 2013. I would like to make visa for my parents and younger sister to visit me. Please kindly let me know latest procedure to apply for their visa including but not limited to;

1. what form need to be filled for making visa application and where I can get full guidance on it. (guidance from UKBA but as well as from immigration board)
2. can they apply all together in one form or do they need separate form for each of them.
3. my younger sister is no more working at the moment and not paid income tax return as well for last two years. How she can show funds in her accounts. will assets on her name will be enough to get visa.

Please kindly give me a link if any available on the forum.

Many Thanks
a member of IB

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue May 29, 2012 4:29 pm