ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IT Issue @ Croydon - Deferred cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naeed

Post by naeed » Tue May 29, 2012 11:06 am

saqib389 wrote:
naeed wrote:Hi
good news just received approval letter and all documents back.

BRP to follow in next 7 days.

Thanks a lot for everyone on the board.

Thank you.
Good news, did you choose to collect from home office or you picked the option to send via Post ?
Thanks singhmohit and sadiq389.
I was told they would call me on day of appointment but today i received post.
Thank you.

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Tue May 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Hi Naeed,

Hearty Congratulations for your ILR Approval.

Do u know where did your application get processed, as it is been sent to sheffield and Liverpool.

I am another victim of May 8th.

Did you get any intermediate response about the status from Home office since May 8th.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Once again hearty congratulations.

Regards,
Raj

naeed

Post by naeed » Tue May 29, 2012 2:01 pm

rajchandarr wrote:Hi Naeed,

Hearty Congratulations for your ILR Approval.

Do u know where did your application get processed, as it is been sent to sheffield and Liverpool.

I am another victim of May 8th.

Did you get any intermediate response about the status from Home office since May 8th.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Once again hearty congratulations.

Regards,
Raj
Thanks Raj
No calls whatsoever.
processed at liverpool.

Iriny_k

Post by Iriny_k » Tue May 29, 2012 3:33 pm

my husband just texted me that my documents are back toda (he is home, has a day off). he said the letter say that the card will arrive in 7 working days, I guess it means I am approved. who said yesterday that my documents are in the post? indeed they were! now waiting for the card :)

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Tue May 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Iriny_k wrote:my husband just texted me that my documents are back toda (he is home, has a day off). he said the letter say that the card will arrive in 7 working days, I guess it means I am approved. who said yesterday that my documents are in the post? indeed they were! now waiting for the card :)
congrats Iriny_k
Naeed mentioned this yesterday and he was right!

Iriny_k

Post by Iriny_k » Tue May 29, 2012 3:47 pm

singhmohit wrote:
Iriny_k wrote:my husband just texted me that my documents are back toda (he is home, has a day off). he said the letter say that the card will arrive in 7 working days, I guess it means I am approved. who said yesterday that my documents are in the post? indeed they were! now waiting for the card :)
congrats Iriny_k
Naeed knows something! :)

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Tue May 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Congratulation Irine,

Do you know where did application get processed - Liverpool or Sheffield.

Regards,
Raj

naeed

Post by naeed » Tue May 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Iriny_k wrote:
singhmohit wrote:
congrats Iriny_k
Naeed knows something! :)
congrats Iriny_k.

Iriny_k

Post by Iriny_k » Tue May 29, 2012 6:46 pm

rajchandarr wrote:
Congratulation Irine,

Do you know where did application get processed - Liverpool or Sheffield.

Regards,
Raj
thanks! says Liverpool on the post stamp.

anvarbek
Newly Registered

Re: Any CONTACT

Post by anvarbek » Tue May 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Silver090 wrote:Hi Does any one have the contact number to follow up, for people who went for PEO at croydon and still waiting to hear ?

I am trying to contact them but no valid numbers to talk to anyone. Any other option ?
Anyone here who applied on May 8th and still waiting or get the results back from Croydon? want to find out how deep our queue is and looks like they are processing the May 3rd (as per Iriny_k's case) atm.

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Tue May 29, 2012 8:53 pm

anvarbek wrote:
Silver090 wrote:Hi Does any one have the contact number to follow up, for people who went for PEO at croydon and still waiting to hear ?

I am trying to contact them but no valid numbers to talk to anyone. Any other option ?
Anyone here who applied on May 8th and still waiting or get the results back from Croydon? want to find out how deep our queue is and looks like they are processing the May 3rd (as per Iriny_k's case) atm.
I am the victim of May 8th, not heard anything from home office so far, I think currently May 8th application are also processing I believe as Naeed received approval who applied on 8th May.

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Tue May 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Iriny_k wrote:
thanks! says Liverpool on the post stamp.
Thanks for quick reply, I asked this question as mine has gone to the Liverpool.

Once again Hearty congratulations for your ILR approval.

Regards,
Raj

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Tue May 29, 2012 8:58 pm

anvarbek wrote:
Hello anvarbek,

Did you applied on May 8th??

anvarbek
Newly Registered

Post by anvarbek » Tue May 29, 2012 9:08 pm

rajchandarr wrote:
anvarbek wrote:
Hello anvarbek,

yes I did. How did you find out that your documents are in Liverpool ?

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Tue May 29, 2012 10:43 pm

anvarbek wrote:
rajchandarr wrote:
anvarbek wrote:
Hello anvarbek,

yes I did. How did you find out that your documents are in Liverpool ?
I have been informed that the application sent to Liverpool for processing.

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Wed May 30, 2012 9:36 am

anvarbek wrote:
Hi anvarbek,

I am expecting something good to hear for us either today or tomorrow as they are currently processing May 8th applications. Pls update here when you get your letter.

Regards,
Raj

mehulsanghvi
Newly Registered

Post by mehulsanghvi » Wed May 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi,

My wife just called me to say that we have received our BRP!

I had applied in person at Croydon PEO on 8th May and due to 'IT Issues' with biometric system was asked to submit all my documents.

I hadnt heard a word from UKBA in form of a phone call or letter to let me know the status or even confirm that my application has been approved.

I have directly received the BRP today along with a separate parcel of all my documents!

Once again I have to thank all the members of this forum who have helped me prepare and more importantly share my pain while waiting for a reply from UKBA.

Regards

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Wed May 30, 2012 4:29 pm

mehulsanghvi wrote:Hi,

I had applied in person at Croydon PEO on 8th May and due to 'IT Issues' with biometric system was asked to submit all my documents.

I hadnt heard a word from UKBA in form of a phone call or letter to let me know the status or even confirm that my application has been approved.

I have directly received the BRP today along with a separate parcel of all my documents!

Once again I have to thank all the members of this forum who have helped me prepare and more importantly share my pain while waiting for a reply from UKBA.

Regards
Hearty congratulations mehulsanghvi,

Can you please where did your application get processed - Sheffield or Liverpool.

Good that you have got both BRP and documents.

All the Best.

Regards,
Raj

hsmp73

Post by hsmp73 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:41 pm

mine is still pending since 8th May. it is being processed in liverpool

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Wed May 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Regards
Just curious to know, are they sending these documents in recorded special delivery or normal delivery?

Iriny_k

Post by Iriny_k » Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm

I received my documents special delivery. didn't receive the card yet though, assume its also special delivery?

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Wed May 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Iriny_k wrote:I received my documents special delivery. didn't receive the card yet though, assume its also special delivery?
Thanks a lot for your quick response.

naeed

Post by naeed » Wed May 30, 2012 9:56 pm

rajchandarr wrote:

Regards
Just curious to know, are they sending these documents in recorded special delivery or normal delivery?
Its next day delivery from royal mail.

rajchandarr
Newly Registered

Post by rajchandarr » Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 am

naeed wrote:
rajchandarr wrote:

Regards
Its next day delivery from royal mail.
Thanks a lot for your response Naeed.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu May 31, 2012 7:51 am

Iriny_k wrote:I received my documents special delivery. didn't receive the card yet though, assume its also special delivery?
No cards are delivered by DX courier.