ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My friend turn down at Solihull having >90 days absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fahadz1
BANNED

My friend turn down at Solihull having >90 days absence

Post by fahadz1 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:04 pm

My friend turn down at Solihull having >90 days absence in a stretch and total of 285 days.

HI Guys,

Here is the story my friend told me.

Last week He went through solicitor and case worker usually spotted on absence sheet and then she went inside to ask from senior and came back and said you have to post. His solicitor knows the senior case worker he told her to call her and then she came to window ,he talk to her that why you are not taking case
she said in this case her senior wants to see the the documents and he/she can decide only so better to try croydon or post. She also said she can't approve the case. so it mean senior case worker is saying she can't approve the case.

guys i have around 300 absences and > 90 days in a stretch as well. I'm totally confused now what to do ? i have booked for solihull. there is no croydon appointment available.

can you tell me drive 2 hours to solihull and turndown and come back ?

please advice.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Tue May 29, 2012 11:42 pm

I am sorry for your friend!!! I hope there is no guarantee from anyone on this forum who were successful in solihull with more than 225 days and >90 days at a stretch.

I'm not even sure if solihull would accept application where absence is more than 225 without a 90 day stretch, ( thats my case )

So only way to figure this out is to get feedback from people who have visited solihull with similar case

Personally I would advise you to keep checking for Croydon appointment as they may get available

Thanks,

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:53 am

thanks for the response.. but no budy have similar case as i have....
even solicitors don't take any thing serious regarding that....

i have read people will 800 absences got ILR in Solihull i beleive....

so you saying I shouldn;t visit solihull even my wife appointment also book for afternoon...

totally stressed.......

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 31, 2012 3:53 am

fahadz1 wrote:HI All,

can any one suggest or advice that which PEO does take applications > 90 days and around 300 absences.

like in my previous post i ask which peo have SEO . But recently solihull Senior CW didn't accept my friend case which was > 90 days and > 225 days.

I am trying to get appointment for croydon but i;m not getting it.

I'm getting appointment for liverpool. what you guys suggest ?? People have replied me saying that every PEO has senior CW -agree now question is which PEO will take the case besides croydon. Because every other PEO will take money first. If they take money first it mean they have to process the case.

will liverpool will take my case. i dont want to spend 60-70 pounds on petrol and will come back for nothing.

please advice.

thxx
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 31, 2012 3:56 am

Based on the information posted on the forum, Solihull seems to be the only PEO where (some, not all) applicants have been asked to apply by post if their absences include one or more instances of single absence of >90 days or if the total absences are significantly more than the 180 allowed.

Do keep in mind that even after taking payment, a CW can defer your in-person application pending a review because of excess absences.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ramay

Post by ramay » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:35 am

fahadz1 wrote:thanks for the response.. but no budy have similar case as i have....
even solicitors don't take any thing serious regarding that....

i have read people will 800 absences got ILR in Solihull i beleive....

so you saying I shouldn;t visit solihull even my wife appointment also book for afternoon...

totally stressed.......
Hi fanadz, I see you didn't get any information from local solicitors..Have you tried? I know from them they are going take application >90 in Sollihul.But when I do not know.. It was spoken on the meeting with the local SEO..Also they are going introduce premium postal 2-5 days for decision.