ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Croydon PEO 30th May

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

badri5777
Newly Registered

ILR Success at Croydon PEO 30th May

Post by badri5777 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:24 am

All,

Thanks for all the valuable information this forum provides.

Today I have been granted ILR visa from Croydon PEO,
My Appointment was at 8 am
Got my approval letter by 10 am

My Case -

Came in UK in June 2007 on wp , switched to HSMP in Nov 2007 and Tier 1 in June 2009.
Myself + 3 dependents
Currently employeed thorugh my own limited company (past 2 years)

Reported at the PEO office with my dependents at 7.30 am. After the airport style security check on the ground floor
directed to first counter to get the ticket number. Lady at the counter asked specifically about my WP docs.
I said i am carrying it with me. fyi i had work permit letter, p60 , deputation letter and relieving letter from the company.

After that we asked to pay the fees in the first floor. By 8 am payment went thorugh sucessfully. I had informed my bank about
this transaction one day earlier. After the payment we were asked to wait for my number to be called by front desk representative.
8.15am my ticket was called and the lady at the counter took some 15-20 mins to enter details into the system and then asked to wait for
Biometric in the first floor. Please note my biometrics was taken at first floor becos i was in first slot of today's appointment. After 9 am appointments
people were directed to second floor for biometrics. Please double check with the front desk lady were to go for Biometrics.

At 8.40am i was called for biometrics and it took 15 mins to complete for 4 of us. After that i was asked to wait in the same floor (1st) for case worker.

At 9.10 am case worker called my ticket number. Very nice lady no issues at all.

Following Documents were asked

1. Application form with Passports and photos
2. ILR test certificates
3. WP related letters - work permit letter, p60 , deputation letter and relieving letter from the company.
4. Accountant letter, 12 months Payslips, dividends voucher & 12 months bank statements
5. Company incorporation letter
6. VAT documents
7. HMRC Corporation Tax acknowledgment letters
8. Company bank statements
9. 2 years council letters address to my self and my wife. That's it.
10. Absence spreadsheet

I offered the photocopies of all the above.

Finally at 9.50 am i was called for the good news. She handed over the approval letter and said my cards will be delivered in 5-7 working days.

Befor coming out of the home office , i verified all the documents and left the building at 10.10am

It was really quick and smooth experience if you have the appointment in the first hour.

cheers
badri

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed May 30, 2012 11:30 am

Congrats badri5777 and thanks for sharing your success story.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 am

Congrats and thanks for sharing your success story! So 8am is the first appointment in the day. I'll keep that in mind when searching for an appointment, as your application is the fastest PEO one I've seen at Croydon.

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed May 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum

Good luck for your future.

sapeyuk

Post by sapeyuk » Wed May 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Lots and lots of congratulations on your ILR success Badri5777.

As my case is similar to your would you please answer my below queries:

1- Did the CO asked for Company bank statements, VAT documents, HMRC company tax documents or did you provide them voluntarily ?

2- How many months of company bank statements did you provide / they asked for ?

3- Did they ask for any other company related documents ?

Many thanks,
Sapeyuk

badri5777
Newly Registered

Post by badri5777 » Wed May 30, 2012 3:07 pm

All the documents provided as requested by the case worker.

12 months business bank statements

No they didnt ask any other documents. But i was carrying with me..annual returns, invoices and contract documents. My wife salary slips as she was 20% share holder. Though nothing was asked.

sapeyuk

Post by sapeyuk » Wed May 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply :)

smfrrajan
Newly Registered

Post by smfrrajan » Wed May 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Hi

Thanks for your information. regarding HMRC Corporation Tax acknowledgment letters , i dont have any such documents from HMRC . is it an issue? or i can provide any alternative doc for this

Francis

badri5777
Newly Registered

Post by badri5777 » Thu May 31, 2012 1:57 pm

You can provide alternate documents. As long as you provide proper evidence it is fine.

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 am

Congrats badri5777