ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how do i find out if i got my visa?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Angel592
Member of Standing

how do i find out if i got my visa?

Post by Angel592 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Hi,

My sister applied for her visa recently and she thinks that she might've gotten an email from them (could've been her visa reply cuz they usually email back for approval) and she deleted the message so she's not sure weather she got her visa approval or not. also she has been waiting nearly 20 days which is quiet unusual cuz I got my visa in 7 days and so did my dad. how do we find out if she got her visa now?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue May 29, 2012 8:01 pm

I think we have already established why the processing time for your sister's visa is longer due to the applications being sent to London.

Would suggest she contacts the embassy.

Why did she delete the email?

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Greenie wrote:I think we have already established why the processing time for your sister's visa is longer due to the applications being sent to London.

Would suggest she contacts the embassy.

Why did she delete the email?
Yeah, my dad applied few days after her and he still got his before her. And she deleted the email by accident :S

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed May 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Isn't the email in her 'trash' box?

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Wed May 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Casa wrote:Isn't the email in her 'trash' box?
I don't think so :S