ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary for a month missing employer name on bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sharmao
United Kingdom

Salary for a month missing employer name on bank statement

Post by sharmao » Thu May 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for my Tier 1 General extension and have a small doubt that I would like to clarify.

For the month of April my company was shifting the payroll provider and as a result the salary was delayed by couple of hours and then it had to be credited via Chaps. Due to this instead of the company name which use to appear for each month, the salary for the month of April appears as Emergency Fund.

The salary slip still shows the amount and the same amount tie in with the credit in the bank statement.

Do you think it will still be an issue if i mention it quite clearly on the covering letter and also it will be only for a month between the 12 month period. Will it be a good idea to get a letter from HR stating the salary was credited on the behalf of the company and is genuine.

Please advise.

Cheers
Sharma

jsamuel
Newly Registered

Re: Salary for a month missing employer name on bank stateme

Post by jsamuel » Thu May 31, 2012 3:28 pm

sharmao wrote:Will it be a good idea to get a letter from HR stating the salary was credited on the behalf of the company and is genuine.
Get the letter from the HR and also explain in a cover letter if you are in doubt.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu May 31, 2012 3:32 pm

This should be okay but if there is doubt, get a letter from your employer as suggested.
Give me more Karma (+)

sharmao
United Kingdom

Post by sharmao » Thu May 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Thanks jsamuel and quicksam I will try and get a letter from the HR but from what you guys seem to say it shouldn't be an issue.

Correct?

jsamuel
Newly Registered

Post by jsamuel » Thu May 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Yes