ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO- 21st May - Croydon- Bad Experience!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saqib389

Post by saqib389 » Fri May 25, 2012 4:39 pm

longshift wrote:
saqib389 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have managed to book the appointment of 1st June 2012 again, do you think its worth me going there again and ask them the status of my application and push them to take the decision now as I have another PEO appointment.

I was affected from Crap biometrics system on 21st May and they took my documents and asked me to go home and we will give you a call as soon as we decide anything.

Any thoughts on this ?
mate, you don't need an appointment to chase your case. Just go there tell them your urgency, like the other guy did on this forum.

And with regards to the biometric system failure, I think its just an excuse of UKBA. They just can't cope up with all the work load and hence they are taking the premium money from people and sending their files to sheffield. This way the work load is shared between them all.

Hope thats not the case with you and you get your result soon. Good Luck.
hmm make sense...

shekhar_02002
Newly Registered

Any news yet?

Post by shekhar_02002 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm

well it happened with me as well on 21st and I have called the helpline to findout that my application is still pending. Has anyone been contacted yet? will update once I hear from the PEO.

saqib389

Re: Any news yet?

Post by saqib389 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:14 pm

shekhar_02002 wrote:well it happened with me as well on 21st and I have called the helpline to findout that my application is still pending. Has anyone been contacted yet? will update once I hear from the PEO.
What was your token number ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 31, 2012 2:15 pm

saqib389 wrote:Hi All,

Just wanted to share my experience with you,

I went on 21st May 2012 for my Visa extension but for some reasons the Biomatrics system was down so they took my documents and asked me that we will let you know as soon as we decide anything about your application.

Of course I was upset and I didn’t have any choice so I had to accept that decision and walk away to home after paying huge amount of fee!

Today I was very upset that I haven’t received anything from UKBA yet so I went to home office again this morning in ROD and asked them that I need my documents, can you please check if the decision is been made, she checked and my documents were there with approval letter !!!!

I wonder that if I won’t go to home office then how long will they take to inform me as I just went there and found my case was already approved !!!

I have any question, it says that Mr My Name that you visa is now approved etc etc and general statement but my question it doesn’t say anything about my dependent as she applied with me as well so should I consider her visa was also approved and she will also get the BRP card ?

How they usually treat with those applicants where visa is approved with dependent ?

Thanks
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Why are you not satisfied with the responses that you have received in this topic?

If you are not, for any reason, post here.

saqib389

Post by saqib389 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:31 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Why are you not satisfied with the responses that you have received in this topic?

Because i am still looking for the following answer...

-----------------------

I have got the approval letter today and it says that Mr My Name that you visa is now approved etc etc and general statement but my question it doesn’t say anything about my dependent as she applied with me as well so should I consider her visa was also approved because she applied with me at same time.

How they usually treat with those applicants where visa is approved with dependent in approval letter ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 31, 2012 4:43 pm

And the responses provided in the linked topic clearly state that you should have received separate letters for all the applicants.

Individual applicants -> separate application forms -> separate approval letters.

You should have asked this at the PEO when receiving your documents, but perhaps it slipped your mind in the excitement.

So, you have the following options:
1. Go back to the PEO and request for the approval letters for the dependants, or
2. Write to the caseworker who has signed your approval letter requesting that the approval letters for the dependants be posted to you.

Not having them is not a big issue in normal circumstances .... but in certain circumstances having possession of one proves useful to a certain extent (e.g. - lost BRP).

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Thu May 31, 2012 4:46 pm

saqib389 wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:Why are you not satisfied with the responses that you have received in this topic?

Because i am still looking for the following answer...

-----------------------

I have got the approval letter today and it says that Mr My Name that you visa is now approved etc etc and general statement but my question it doesn’t say anything about my dependent as she applied with me as well so should I consider her visa was also approved because she applied with me at same time.

How they usually treat with those applicants where visa is approved with dependent in approval letter ?
Mate, at least 3 people have answered your question clearly in the other post -> http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=104477

One of them quoted below,
You need to read the comments to get an answer.

Quote:
There will be separate letters for main applicant and dependants.

That means, the main applicant's letter will not state anything about the dependant's approval or rejection. The dependant will get a separate letter stating approval / rejection status.

saqib389

Post by saqib389 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Finally Got the BRP card today with my dependent..

Thanks to everyone....!!