ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Application Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gunner4
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Application Help

Post by Gunner4 » Mon May 28, 2012 6:59 pm

I am applying for my wife's visa and I need help on completing the form section 8.6.7 Do you intend to work in the UK? Yes or No. What's the best answer for this question please? Thank you.[/b]

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon May 28, 2012 7:01 pm

The best answer is the correct one but only you will know what that is. If we guess there is a 50% chance that we are wrong.

sanghasaab

Post by sanghasaab » Tue May 29, 2012 10:55 am

Say yes, as i did. I applied spouse visa from india. My solicitor suggested. If u have any job offer do mention aswl

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue May 29, 2012 11:00 am

sanghasaab wrote:Say yes, as i did. I applied spouse visa from india. My solicitor suggested. If u have any job offer do mention aswl
there is no point saying yes if she has no intention of working in the UK. If she says yes she then needs to explain what sort of work she will be looking for. If the sponsor has sufficient income and recources to support both of them and the applicant spouse has no intention of working then the answer to the question should be No.

help4uk
BANNED

Post by help4uk » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:27 am

all are dumb on this forum its is smiple without work how can u survie in Uk and ur allowed to work in uk any job without restricition if u say yes tht ECO will think that he/she will work and not rely on Public Funds ECO will not ask u that u will clean toilet at ur home or in office

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:52 am

My advise would be to write " Will work if required to do so in order to support my family". :wink:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:55 am

help4uk wrote:all are dumb on this forum its is smiple without work how can u survie in Uk and ur allowed to work in uk any job without restricition if u say yes tht ECO will think that he/she will work and not rely on Public Funds ECO will not ask u that u will clean toilet at ur home or in office
Thanks for your opinion, I think that Ice is getter thinner and thinner under your feet :roll: