ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Scanned copies to recruitment consultant

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tier1HelpExtension
Newly Registered

Scanned copies to recruitment consultant

Post by Tier1HelpExtension » Wed May 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi Team,

I need some advice regarding sending scanned copies of Passport, Visa, education certificates and Tier1 points calculator results to a recruitment consultant.

I am looking for a move from current job and in the past and now also many people contacted me regarding an opening, but, they never asked me any such details.

I just want to know is it safe/ worth sending all these to a recruitment consultant or is there any fraud or misuse of such document.

I don’t have any idea I would like to take advice from you.

balajo
BANNED

Re: Scanned copies to recruitment consultant

Post by balajo » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:58 am

Tier1HelpExtension wrote:Hi Team,

I need some advice regarding sending scanned copies of Passport, Visa, education certificates and Tier1 points calculator results to a recruitment consultant.

I am looking for a move from current job and in the past and now also many people contacted me regarding an opening, but, they never asked me any such details.

I just want to know is it safe/ worth sending all these to a recruitment consultant or is there any fraud or misuse of such document.

I don’t have any idea I would like to take advice from you.
I don't do it for security reasons but sometimes you have to do what is necessary to get a job.