ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CoolGirl1984
Poland

Post by CoolGirl1984 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Samelamin wrote:
CoolGirl1984 wrote:OMG!! My fiance called HO and they told him that the pack has been sent out this morning! The real stress started!

I dont understand how they can give updates to solicitors. It really is unfair
We didn't use any solicitor. We applied by ourselves. My fiance called last week requesting his passport back - employer asked for it. He called after 5 working days (yesterday) and they said that nothing was sent, so some nice lady told him, she will mark it as an urgent situation. But honestly it is urgent for his work...
We got the reference number too, but nothing has been updated yet.

heath2006

Post by heath2006 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:40 pm

[quote="CoolGirl1984"][quote="Samelamin"][quote="CoolGirl1984"]OMG!! My fiance called HO and they told him that the pack has been sent out this morning! The real stress started![/quote]

I dont understand how they can give updates to solicitors. It really is unfair[/quote]

We didn't use any solicitor. We applied by ourselves. My fiance called last week requesting his passport back - employer asked for it. He called after 5 working days (yesterday) and they said that nothing was sent, so some nice lady told him, she will mark it as an urgent situation. But honestly it is urgent for his work...
We got the reference number too, but nothing has been updated yet.[/quote]

same here. we sent an email over 2 weeks ago requesting our passports back as we need to travel very very soon. called them over a week ago to put in a second request as there has not been any communication whatsoever. we have still not received the passports so i called them earlier today. i was told that it has been dispatched this morning. i checked the tracking number but nothing comes up. i am really hoping for our passports to be delivered tomorrow....and ideally with the RC!

heath2006

Post by heath2006 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:07 pm

we finally received our passports this morning. without RC.

Passports requested: 15/05
Passports received: 02/06

the stress however continues as my non-EU husband needs to apply for a visa for us to be able to travel to greece in 10 days time.

i have one question about the letter that came along with the passports. it says following:

'Family members of an EEA national, who are not themselves EEA nationals, wishing to return to the United Kingdom should apply for an EEA family permit at a British diplomatic post abroad before returning to this country. An EEA family permit is issued free of charge and on a priority basis.'

my husband has a valid student visa which expires in january 2013. he will be able to return to the UK on this visa, right?

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm

[quote="heath2006"]we finally received our passports this morning. without RC.

Passports requested: 15/05
Passports received: 02/06

the stress however continues as my non-EU husband needs to apply for a visa for us to be able to travel to greece in 10 days time.

i have one question about the letter that came along with the passports. it says following:

'Family members of an EEA national, who are not themselves EEA nationals, wishing to return to the United Kingdom should apply for an EEA family permit at a British diplomatic post abroad before returning to this country. An EEA family permit is issued free of charge and on a priority basis.'

my husband has a valid student visa which expires in january 2013. he will be able to return to the UK on this visa, right?[/quote]

YES

kaycee89
Newly Registered

EEA 2 contact details

Post by kaycee89 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:23 pm

hi

EEA 2 application made 22/3/2012
Application received by HO 23/3/2012
COA - awaiting as of today 02/6/2012

Would e grateful if someone can provide me either an e-mail address or contact number so that I could chase HO for my CoA.

appreciate your help and good luck to you all.

K

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: EEA 2 contact details

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:27 pm

kaycee89 wrote:hi

EEA 2 application made 22/3/2012
Application received by HO 23/3/2012
COA - awaiting as of today 02/6/2012

Would e grateful if someone can provide me either an e-mail address or contact number so that I could chase HO for my CoA.

appreciate your help and good luck to you all.

K
COMPLAIN http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=81974

webbie1902
Newly Registered

I've got some urgent issues to address by 5 June 2012

Post by webbie1902 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Hello Guys,

I just got a letter from the UKBA requesting for documentation proof regarding my proxy marriage, only my spouse travelled home and she has the proof stamped on her Nigerian passport on her departure and arrival . UKBA require the following proof from me and this statement bellow was culled out from the letter sent:

The Nigeria COI Report 6 April 2011 has information that marriage by proxy is not legally valid under Nigeria civil law. Paragraphs 24.19 and 24.21 refer. This means that in order for a marriage under the Nigerian Marriage Act to be considered legal, both parties to the marriage must have been present at the ceremony at the time the marriage was undertaken.

From the information provided with your application, it is not clear that you and your EEA spouse were both present at the ceremony in Nigeria.

Please submit the following documentation.

1. Any evidence that I travelled to Nigeria and returned to the UK following the wedding ceremony.

2. Provide evidence that your EEA family travelled travelled to Nigeria and returned to the UK following the wedding ceremony. entry into Nigeria for the wedding ceremony.

3. This should include their date of travel to Nigeria, date of return to the UK and the airline carrier they travelled with.

4. Provide photographs of your wedding day.

If any or all of the above information cannot be provided please provide other evidence that confirms that you and your EEA spouse attended the wedding ceremony in Nigeria.

Any help and suggestion will be much appreciated.

CoolGirl1984
Poland

Post by CoolGirl1984 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:30 pm

We have the pleasure to announce that we have finally received Residence Card today!!
Total time taken - 5 months 10 days.
Total e-mails sent - 2.
Total phone calls - 6.

We would recommend you guys to call them and push a bit. If your applications has been with them for more than 5 months we strongly recommend that you request your passport back. This might speed up the process and you might get the RC as we did.

We wish you all good luck and hopefully you will receive your RC soon!

Patience is a virtue!!!!!!!!

HASSAN5212969
Newly Registered

HELP! Did not received my CoA

Post by HASSAN5212969 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 am

FEB 01. = Sent my EEA2 application
FEB 02. = Home Office Received documents.
-
-
-
-
No updates from them after sending it.
Not even a CoA

Pls anyone can tell me, why and what number should I call?

Thanks

toves

Timeline

Post by toves » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:32 am

Hi

Our timeline is as follows

EEA1/EEA2 sent HO 2nd of May 2012
Received HO 3rd of May
COA and RC for EEA1 received 2nd of June
RC TBC

I sent an e-mail on 21st of May requesting my passport due to travel and my spouse COA because he got an job offer.

COA and RC dated 28th of May
:D

jayven

Post by jayven » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:37 am

[quote="CoolGirl1984"]We have the pleasure to announce that we have finally received Residence Card today!!
Total e-mails sent - 2.
Total phone calls - 6.

We would recommend you guys to call them and push a bit. If your applications has been with them for more than 5 months we strongly recommend that you request your passport back. This might speed up the process and you might get the RC as we did.

Patience is a virtue!!!!!!!![/quote]

congratulation coolgirl!!
u look cool now!!
hope ours come soon

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:50 am

Congatulation which number did u call can u send me the number
Zkhan

goodies

Post by goodies » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:58 am

CoolGirl1984 wrote:We have the pleasure to announce that we have finally received Residence Card today!!
Total e-mails sent - 2.
Total phone calls - 6.

Congrats coolgirl, the over all stress is gone now, I hope to receive mine next. Enjoy :lol:
EEA2 sent 21/12/2011
COA received 19/01/2012
RC ???????????

With God all things are possible.

Jossan
Newly Registered

Post by Jossan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:57 pm

What do you think we shall do?

We posted our application (EEA2 +EEA1) on 1/3/2012, got the COA end of March and got the EEA1 RC in end of April (don't have exact dates as our solicitor has it)

We NEED to travel to my home country on the 23rd of June, but without my husband's EEA2 RC he can't come with me, even if we request his passport back.

We have asked them to speed the application up and explained our situation (on the 21st of May). Also, we have asked them to at least return my passport so that I can travel. However, we have not received anything back yet, not even my passport.

Any suggestions on what to do? We really need to travel. If worst case scenario my husband wouldn't be able to get his EEA2 RC in time then do you think my passport will arrive or shall I request it again?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Jossan wrote:What do you think we shall do?

We posted our application (EEA2 +EEA1) on 1/3/2012, got the COA end of March and got the EEA1 RC in end of April (don't have exact dates as our solicitor has it)

We NEED to travel to my home country on the 23rd of June, but without my husband's EEA2 RC he can't come with me, even if we request his passport back.

We have asked them to speed the application up and explained our situation (on the 21st of May). Also, we have asked them to at least return my passport so that I can travel. However, we have not received anything back yet, not even my passport.

Any suggestions on what to do? We really need to travel. If worst case scenario my husband wouldn't be able to get his EEA2 RC in time then do you think my passport will arrive or shall I request it again?
Call them again and ask for your passport. Once the EEA1 was issued, they don't really need to keep the EEA national passport.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi guys any news from January application
Zkhan

NG1983
United Kingdom

Post by NG1983 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:46 pm

I applied too in jan 19th..haven't had anytin from the HO till now.the waiting is killing me
PRICELESS

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 pm

I send me EEA2 application on 20 January 2012
Coa received 27 February 2012 with permission to work
RC still
NG1983 did u received coa or not ???
Zkhan

NG1983
United Kingdom

Post by NG1983 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 pm

[quote="zahirsona"]I send me EEA2 application on 20 January 2012
Coa received 27 February 2012 with permission to work
RC still
NG1983 did u received coa or not ???[/quote

Yeah I received coa in april after I complained via email and I was told that they can confirm that my coa was sent out since 3rd of feb,but since I didn't get it they will resend one immediately which they now did wt first class and I got it after few days dated 3rd of feb.guess the first copy was loist in d post.

Since then I haven't heard anytin from them.but lastweek I wrote them a mail telling them I have bn having problems getting a job wt coa and I also wants to know the update on my application.and few hours I got a reply vis the email that they can confirm that my application is with the right team.however they can say the stage it is,but that I sent out my application on 19th so I should write or call till is 6months and that if I don't hear after 6months that I shld then write them.thw wait is frustrating....hv u written or call them
PRICELESS

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 am

I was send them email about my application progress but no reply then after 1 week another email but still no reply and I am waiting for my RC and my coa expire next month and which phone number can u send me the number and I use this email LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk
I was send 2 email but still no reply
Zkhan

NG1983
United Kingdom

Post by NG1983 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 am

zahirsona wrote:I was send them email about my application progress but no reply then after 1 week another email but still no reply and I am waiting for my RC and my coa expire next month and which phone number can u send me the number and I use this email LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk
I was send 2 email but still no reply

How can ur coa expire next month?thot it was issued in feb,so u have to count from feb..mine is feb 3rd so I guess it shld expire in august,I haven't called them before.
However I email them once using the northwestcustomer compliant centre.....the emial is in this forum.....once I used ur aboved stated email....,no. Reply...check this forum u will see a fone no that people use and how they did it..
PRICELESS

goodies

Post by goodies » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 am

Has anyone called HO recently or got their RC, if yes please share your timeline :lol:
EEA2 sent 21/12/2011
COA received 19/01/2012
RC ???????????

With God all things are possible.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:19 am

Thanks for reply yes my COA expire on August I got the security job with agency I was miss my interview as will in G4S security company they want my original passport and visa I send email to HO AND Explain about my job but no reply I lost my permanent job for Olympic I send them 2 email but they not reply me we are the same boat maybe this month we got RC
Zkhan

CoolGirl1984
Poland

Post by CoolGirl1984 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:39 am

jayven wrote:
CoolGirl1984 wrote:We have the pleasure to announce that we have finally received Residence Card today!!
Total e-mails sent - 2.
Total phone calls - 6.

congratulation coolgirl!!
u look cool now!!
hope ours come soon
Thank you so much... We wish you all good luck!!

CoolGirl1984
Poland

Post by CoolGirl1984 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 am

goodies wrote:
Total e-mails sent - 2.
Total phone calls - 6.

Congrats coolgirl, the over all stress is gone now, I hope to receive mine next. Enjoy :lol:
Thank you so much.... Try calling them and requesting passport as many times as possible.