ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

trixk1d
Newly Registered

Post by trixk1d » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Married on 16th Mar 2012 / Application Submitted 22nd Mar 2012

its been more then 2 months and i am taking every day as it comes keeping myself busy :) and time is flying ... I hope its worth waiting.

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:49 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Indeed Shade00 you are correct with all them points as applications have been flooded in.

However do you not think these times might improve as I am unable to wait as every day is getting tougher and days are taking forever to pass lol.

Thanks
Yup its very tough indeed especially if its been almost 3 years since marriage.

Inshallah have faith and it will be over soon. Tbh me and my wife are just tired now of the wait but what could we do.

Just need to have sabr and occupy your time well.

Yeah Nazia sis i really want to spend Ramadhan with my wife aswel. Hopefully our spouses will be here by then. I think ramadhan will begin 3 week of July.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

waqasshah

Post by waqasshah » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Harron Ali Please chk your PM

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:58 pm

trixk1d wrote:Nazia Sister :D trust me rozay are going to be really hard in UK :D its alot better in Pakistan :D don't forget Ramadan is in July :)
[/quote]

I keep my Sunnah rozay Monday and Thursday. I just kept one the Thursday gone, 3am-9.30pm and it was so easy. I did not feel hungry at all, thats maybe because I hardly eat :D

Its way harder in Pakistan with the boiling heat, then no water to drink to rehydrate you because you got a roza, and then dont forget the bijli which is in shambles atm and when its time to pray Namaaz/Taravih in Masjid with no bijli they will struggle, sweating like mad.

Sorry for the off topic lol
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:59 pm

shade00 wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Indeed Shade00 you are correct with all them points as applications have been flooded in.

However do you not think these times might improve as I am unable to wait as every day is getting tougher and days are taking forever to pass lol.

Thanks
Yup its very tough indeed especially if its been almost 3 years since marriage.

Inshallah have faith and it will be over soon. Tbh me and my wife are just tired now of the wait but what could we do.

Just need to have sabr and occupy your time well.

Yeah Nazia sis i really want to spend Ramadhan with my wife aswel. Hopefully our spouses will be here by then. I think ramadhan will begin 3 week of July.
Around 18th July I heard but dont take my word for it.

RAHIM
Newly Registered

Post by RAHIM » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:26 pm

They are taking longer but how come by brother's mrs already got a reply when they only applied in march? Surely they can't jump the que...So it mus be something else causing the delay?

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 pm

I am totally stressed as it has been 3 years nearly since marriage and both of us are very young I am 20 and wife 21 so we got married at 18/19 and its been tough going because of the bloody rules.

I am just getting annoyed and annoyed but you are correct there are no state of laws in Pakistan and hence all of us are suffering.

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:08 pm

No problems I have messaged you. Anything else let me know.
waqasshah wrote:Harron Ali Please chk your PM

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:09 pm

I just do not understand how the BHC work sorry to be complaining but it is all over the place.

Really getting annoyed.

rkm85
Newly Registered

Post by rkm85 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:38 am

does any one know where the settlement applications are sent as i have heard a few different stories some say they stay in islamabad nowadays and everything is done there.. some say they go to abu dhabi... some say they go to croydon... i am a bit confused on this...am not really bothered about the wait its the outcome that worries me the most..

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:06 am

rkm85 wrote:does any one know where the settlement applications are sent as i have heard a few different stories some say they stay in islamabad nowadays and everything is done there.. some say they go to abu dhabi... some say they go to croydon... i am a bit confused on this...am not really bothered about the wait its the outcome that worries me the most..
http://icinspector.independent.gov.uk/w ... mabad1.pdf

It will be helpful. Someone in this forum share this link in past days.
Now a days all applications are sent to islamabad and some documents in croydon.

Best of luck bro.
Application Submitted: 17/02/12
Application under process at BHC: 01/03/12

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:10 am

HaroonAli wrote:I just do not understand how the BHC work sorry to be complaining but it is all over the place.

Really getting annoyed.
Dont worry my brother. I can understand what it feels like. Alot of members here are crossing the mark of 80 working days.

Worryig is worthless once the application is submitted. Just have faith on Allah pray, do zikhr and relax.

Best of luck

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:14 am

RAHIM wrote:They are taking longer but how come by brother's mrs already got a reply when they only applied in march? Surely they can't jump the que...So it mus be something else causing the delay?
Dont worry bro its just a matter of luck. And they can jump the que as one of the member here applied on 31st jan 2012 and he got his visa stamped after 6th feb and 16th feb applicants.

I hope my point is clear

dolphin10
- thin ice -

Online application

Post by dolphin10 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:23 am

It would be helpful if somone could explain who actually helps at Gerrys in Lahore to complete the online application for submission. My friend's husband is not computer literate, he will need help.
Are there people at hand to help?
Thanks in advance

waqashabib1

Re: Online application

Post by waqashabib1 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:37 am

dolphin10 wrote:It would be helpful if somone could explain who actually helps at Gerrys in Lahore to complete the online application for submission. My friend's husband is not computer literate, he will need help.
Thanks in advance
Your friend can fill out the form herself and take printout and send it with the documents to her hubby. He will have to sign it.

Its better that application form is filled by someone responsible. Coz a minor mistake can cause alot of problems

dolphin10
- thin ice -

Post by dolphin10 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:07 am

My friend is not computer literate either, she is in Pakistan at the moment and intends to go to Gerry's in Lahore with her husband. I was wondering whether
there are people at hand who will help in complete the form, I suppose they can pay someone to assist them.

waqashabib1 wrote:
dolphin10 wrote:It would be helpful if somone could explain who actually helps at Gerrys in Lahore to complete the online application for submission. My friend's husband is not computer literate, he will need help.
Thanks in advance
Your friend can fill out the form herself and take printout and send it with the documents to her hubby. He will have to sign it.

Its better that application form is filled by someone responsible. Coz a minor mistake can cause alot of problems

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 am

dolphin10 wrote:My friend is not computer literate either, she is in Pakistan at the moment and intends to go to Gerry's in Lahore with her husband. I was wondering whether
there are people at hand who will help in complete the form, I suppose they can pay someone to assist them.

waqashabib1 wrote:
Thanks in advance

gerry's person will help them them out. They charge for this, you can ask gerrys what they charge.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Indeed Gerrys people will help out but there is a 3000+ fee. However I would advise you do it beforehand as I sent my wife hand written ones and she had to do it again.

She made a mistake on the online form and then after that she had to do a new one and they charged her another 3000. In Pakistan it is all about making money. PAISA PAISA OR PAISA.

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 pm

All it takes is one stupid mistake and that can be that.

Thanks

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:35 pm

HaroonAli wrote:All it takes is one stupid mistake and that can be that.

Thanks
I can understand your frustration Bro

I have been married 2years and my husband is still in Pakistan and waiting for a call from Gerry's to pick up his passport and we are past the 60days mark which I never believed in anyways. Our family lawyer back home said 9weeks we should get a reply but little did we know what will happen in the future with oncoming delays etc...

Indeed it is a very stressful time as we are far from our loved ones but the wait will be worth it insha'allah

The day you are reunited with your wife, nothing is better than that. If you have waited 3years a little bit more wait will not hurt.

dolphin10
- thin ice -

Post by dolphin10 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Thank you Haroon, my friend has no choice but to get help from Gerrys people, 3000+ is reasonalbe in terms of sterling.
HaroonAli wrote:Indeed Gerrys people will help out but there is a 3000+ fee. However I would advise you do it beforehand as I sent my wife hand written ones and she had to do it again.

She made a mistake on the online form and then after that she had to do a new one and they charged her another 3000. In Pakistan it is all about making money. PAISA PAISA OR PAISA.

Thanks

dolphin10
- thin ice -

Post by dolphin10 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Thank you for your reply, I have advised my friends to seek advice from Gerrys people.
waqashabib1 wrote:
dolphin10 wrote:My friend is not computer literate either, she is in Pakistan at the moment and intends to go to Gerry's in Lahore with her husband. I was wondering whether

waqashabib1 wrote:
Thanks in advance

gerry's person will help them them out. They charge for this, you can ask gerrys what they charge.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Hi King2B n Zully
Husband received the notice of pending appeal today, the deadline given is 11th OCT. They need more than 6months to review a decision Ukba is beyond me...
visa-grante:25.10.12

m3y

Post by m3y » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:58 pm

syma wrote:Hi King2B n Zully
Husband received the notice of pending appeal today, the deadline given is 11th OCT. They need more than 6months to review a decision Ukba is beyond me...
That sounds daft,,, so long to simply review
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:37 pm

If I am to get a letter from my parents that we can stay with them temporarily, if needed, what documents are needed to show that they have the space?

Mortgage documents along with land registry/housing report (this is the bit I want to know about)?