ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under long residence refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hello32
Newly Registered

Post by hello32 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi every1 am new on this forum... Thought i am reading this very long
i sent my application on

application sent 23-02-2012
Acknowledgement dated 27-02-2012
acknowledgement recv 05/03/2012
PP get back 01/06/2012
they refused me i need ur help now the issue is one of my ext i sent them on time they refused that as invalid application because of photos i was told in 28 days time i can submit new application or same application which they sent me back with new photos on that address where it come from not that address which is written on form i sent them back same application with new photos in 4 days time
when i applied ILR on the basis of long res they refused it and no right of appeal so what i have to do now kindly help me out i read on this forum some one had the same experience like me but he was granted ILR should i sent new application or what let me know plz
need help also if some one know any good lawyer in ilford area kindly let me know plz

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:10 pm

GBEMI wrote:@hello32 sorry that is a sad news, I think the best thing is to use a lawyer, and since you have no right of Appeal, you might need to re apply, but Lawyers will know how to go about it. Well I know of a very good Lawyer, they are one of the best Lawyer in UK! They are call UkVISAand IMMIGRATION and their number is 0203 432 8579, you can call them, best of Luck.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:34 pm

What exactly is your basis for saying that they are one of the best lawyers in the UK?

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 pm

They are an intermediary which farms out immigration work:
http://www.ukvisaandimmigration.co.uk/about-us.php
no address given on their website, only a phone number.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:52 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.