ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wazee89

EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED

Post by wazee89 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:34 pm

Hey guys.
hope u r all fine and happy with the HO.
My reference no was generated on 05/09/2006 and yet to get a decision. it looks they gona find a superman in me thats why getting too late.
could any of u members advise me what to do?

docitduo

Post by docitduo » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:58 pm

Choose any of the options:-

1. Try and speak to your caseworker (difficult, but some people were lucky in the past). Another 2-3 weeks and you case will cross the 14 week threshold, and this could be a good excuse to "demand" a dialogue with the caseworker anyway.
2. Wait and watch.
3. Withdraw your application.

Usually people pick up option 2 :)

regards

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:46 pm

Hi
ya man cool down its all part of the game , so watch and seee till ur w8 time crosses the max thressold.........then try whatever possible ways to contact them either by mail,faxes,phone, hopefully any of them will work 4 u. But i wish u get something b4 going to this hazzel.....
All the best man and koooool
Regards
Hasan

niruv

Post by niruv » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:50 am

Hi wazee89,

HO took nearly 5 months for my application.
So be patient.

All the best!!

Thanks!!
Niruv

HSMP5thDec

Re: EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED

Post by HSMP5thDec » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:20 am

if you think you can afford to waiting for longer, do this. but if not, make an emergent treatment request and wait for further response.
wazee89 wrote:Hey guys.
My reference no was generated on 05/09/2006 and yet to get a decision. it looks they gona find a superman in me thats why getting too late.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:03 pm

I guess u shud wait..Try and talk to them...

Another reason can be ur case might have gone to verification stage ...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

gct_123

Re: EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED

Post by gct_123 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:21 pm

wazee89,

I am going through same pain, however my application was received by HO on 19th Oct. I can see many applicants application received after 19th have also decided. Everytime I contact HO regarding progress of my application I receive same answer that my application is with caseworker and under consideration. My case was assigned to case worker on 21st Nov and it has been with caseworker for over 3 weeks now.. I tried to even contact my caseworker on *6020 but was told by representitive that due to security reasons they can not do so. What kind of reply are you getting every time. I also tried to ask representitive if my application has gone for verification but guy on the phone denied to tell me that. My case is pretty straight forward, i am claiming for education, age and salary and claiming for 65 points. I have supplied 4 evidences like payslips, bank statement, IT return and letter from employer and I got points in my previous application. I learnt from couple of posts that if you reach exact points, it goes to multiple case worker(S). Would you please let me know how many points you are claiming and what is your nationality?

Thanks

wazee89 wrote:Hey guys.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:25 pm

I can understand...

What few things may affect processing...

1. Quality of evidences u have provided.
2. your work back ground.
3. ur country of origin.
4. If gone for verification, it will take time..BIG TRUTH.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

gct_123

Post by gct_123 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:55 am

niruv,

Was it worth waiting for you in your case? what was the end result? Its extremely frustrating waiting for long. What responses you were getting while contact HO? Were your documents gone for verification?

Thanks
niruv wrote:Hi wazee89,

HO took nearly 5 months for my application.
So be patient.

All the best!!

Thanks!!
Niruv