ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment at PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arjun_wp

Payment at PEO

Post by arjun_wp » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:03 pm

I have PEO appointment next week ( 1 main and 1 dependant) and just realised that i can not increase my credit card limit as i had closed the current account long time back.

If I pay by debit card of another account, do i have to tell bank in
advance or no need?
Can anyone please advice me?
Many thanks.

friend12345

Re: ILR-Payment

Post by friend12345 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 pm

arjun_wp wrote:I have PEO appointment next week ( 1 main and 1 dependant) and just realised that i can not increase my credit card limit as i had closed the current account long time back.

If I pay by debit card of another account, do i have to tell bank in
advance or no need?
Can anyone please advice me?
Many thanks.
I'd say to be on the safe side, inform your bank in advance couple of days before your appointment, I paid using Natwest debit card and bank said there is no need to inform in advance, it will be fine, I think it depends who you bank with, but just phone them up an let them know in advance. :wink:

Good Luck