ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

*Y3NVY*

Re: No change in Status

Post by *Y3NVY* » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:28 pm

sahil shinwarai wrote:bro i hv applied on 3/30/12 and my application is still in OC . i don't know is gud sign r bad can u help someone
as far as i know everyones statuses changed from OC within 14 days...i wouldnt think its bad news as there are delays so that can be a reason. try not to worry
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

shade00
Member of Standing

Re: No change in Status

Post by shade00 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:47 pm

sahil shinwarai wrote:bro i hv applied on 3/30/12 and my application is still in OC . i don't know is gud sign r bad can u help someone
Its could be possible that they just have not updated the system. I know a couple of people who submitted their case in march and still have not received a second text.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:50 pm

JULY....is the minimum timeline for your case, in case it comes quicker u r lucky, but dont panic around and stay calm...
lahore123 wrote:hello, everyone, can anyone tell me plz about the applicants who applied in march2012. has they started getting good news? i applied on 6 march at lahore. plz also tell me how to count the workingdays.how many days i have .
App Date: 21st Feb 2012
Forward to Embassy 5th March 2012
under process at BHC Islamabad
94 Days ....
Visa Granted ALHAMDULILLAH 3rd July 2012

Total Working Days 92 ( Excluding holidays etc)

alikam
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General dependent Application from Pakistan

Post by alikam » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 am

Hi all,

I want to apply dependent visa for my wife, I am on Tier 1 general visa and recently got my extension... I came to know that now we have to fill up the application online and take a print out of it to take it with us at visa center... when I try to do it online its not giving me option for point base dependent its only giving options for visit , study, work and settlement ..... could some one please guide me where to go and how can we apply online .

Thanking in advance.

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:04 am

Rucy786 wrote:
At the court do they tell the decision straight away or they send a letter? and who do they send the letter, the person in pakistan or in uk?
You will normally have to wait for a letter, to know the judges decision. This is called a called a "detemination" letter.

The person who signs the appeal form, receives the correspendence from IAT

See these links http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=37543

http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/imm ... ppeals-faq
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.

el nino

Post by el nino » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:29 am

tnt4ever wrote:JULY....is the minimum timeline for your case, in case it comes quicker u r lucky, but dont panic around and stay calm...
lahore123 wrote:hello, everyone, can anyone tell me plz about the applicants who applied in march2012. has they started getting good news? i applied on 6 march at lahore. plz also tell me how to count the workingdays.how many days i have .
contact them look urs is 73 workin days
boiling weather no light
ugly mosquitoes and cold sweat ENJOY lol
APP SUBMITTED IN ISL 13/03/12
FORWARD TO OC 13/03/12
PROCESS N BHC 27/03/12

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:10 am

batleykhan - i appreciate that your marriage has not perhaps gone as you had hoped, but that does not mean we all should think like that. weill my marriage work? who knows, its allahs will. but allah also told us to marry when you can marry and the reason behind that is to avoid fitna.

wehn i got married, it was because i found the right girl for me and i did not choose her because she was in pakistan. either way, we knew the timeframes when we handed teh applications in but without a doubt, the way we have been treated by them is very poor. and what i am trying to do is to make enough people complain about their services so the people who applied after me in march/april/may etc will get far better service. any government funded organisations will have issues to deal with if they recieve a high level of complaints thus improving the service.

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:25 am

Shamus7000
r4sh1d

i am being patient, i have done so ever since i have got married but unlike some people on here who have the attitude 'it is out of your hands', i do not take that easy line approach. i AM being treated badly. they are NOT providing the service they are supposed to. i AM a paying customer so i have RIGHTS. if we all sit and do NOTHING, then we would just be a bunch of sheeps who get nothing and nor will the people after us.

i urge everyone who has been treated poorly to send in complaints to as many places as you can. unless there are enough complaints in government funded organisations, more or less NOTHING will ever change. would you ever go in to a shop and wait in line and let the shop keeper serve 10 people who came in after you just because he feels like it? of course not. you too are a customer and expect to be treated well. just like in this case, if there are delays, we have a right to know. if we send in an email, they HAVE to respond.

i want us to make a change for the people who have applied after me. i know it wont make much of a difference for my case but i hope that it does help the people after me.

trust me, i AM a government employee myself and the ONLY real thing they look at is complaint levels and if they are hitting their targets.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:24 am

To MIrpur

Your are really out of order. How could your write that to anyone you know nothing about batleykhan so y assume. You don't know anything about life yet your only 21. You need to chill if you work for government then send you complaint. If the others want too then paste a copy of your and let them make there choices.
Batley wasn't taking about his life he was talking in general and I think most mature people on here understood exactly what he was saying.
Now you really should refrain from thinking so negative otherwise you will blocked from here. So calm down there are people here in worse situation than you and there not moaning or shunting there doing what they need to and waiting as it was expected.
I really hope for your sake you didn't hurt batleykhan's feelings.

Zully
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

lahore123
Newly Registered

Post by lahore123 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:37 am

can anyone hep me plz, how many working days i have,
i submitted my application on 6 march, and under process at BHC on 19 march.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:44 am

lahore123 wrote:can anyone hep me plz, how many working days i have,
http://www.work-day.co.uk/

you can use this you will find its been 62 working days for you today you need to add a extra day for early may bank holiday as it was a normal day for bhc in pakistan.
Last edited by Shatif on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 am

AOA lahore123,

it works out about 62 days, check this site http://www.work-day.co.uk/

Allah hafiz

lahore123
Newly Registered

Post by lahore123 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:56 am

Shatif wrote:

you can use this you will find its been 62 working days for you today you need to add a extra day for early may bank holiday as it was a normal day for bhc in pakistan.
thx buddy, its means i have to count the days on 19 not on 6 march.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:58 am

lahore123 wrote:
Shatif wrote:

thx buddy, its means i have to count the days on 19 not on 6 march.
no sorry that was my mistake i didnt see the 6th you still need to count from the 6th, I only saw the 19th after reading carefully i realised it was from the 6th not the 19th.

lahore123
Newly Registered

Post by lahore123 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 am

thx every one for your help

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:07 am

zully wrote:To MIrpur

Your are really out of order. How could your write that to anyone you know nothing about batleykhan so y assume. You don't know anything about life yet your only 21. You need to chill if you work for government then send you complaint. If the others want too then paste a copy of your and let them make there choices.
Batley wasn't taking about his life he was talking in general and I think most mature people on here understood exactly what he was saying.
Now you really should refrain from thinking so negative otherwise you will blocked from here. So calm down there are people here in worse situation than you and there not moaning or shunting there doing what they need to and waiting as it was expected.
I really hope for your sake you didn't hurt batleykhan's feelings.

Zully

i did say batleys marriage 'perhaps gone as he had hoped' as he has made a point about it a few times and if anything has hinted that many peoples do not that come over from abroad which i also find very negative towards me.

im also 27 and not 21. yes there are people in far worse situations from me and i am very very greatful for what Allah has goven me and it seems as though you think i am going crazy here but i am not. i am very calm like i always have been but just advising people to complain. that is why we have complaints procedures and it is something that we all must do to make a difference. as i said, if we all did nothing, we would all just be sheep who never prosper.

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:14 am

Dear brother its a very simple thing. Just keep in mind that sat and sun are off in Bhc. Start counting your days from the day you applied, as per my rough estimate nearly 65 working days has been passed on your application.
Application Submitted: 17/02/12
Application under process at BHC: 01/03/12

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 am

mirpur wrote:Shamus7000
r4sh1d

i am being patient, i have done so ever since i have got married but unlike some people on here who have the attitude 'it is out of your hands', i do not take that easy line approach. i AM being treated badly. they are NOT providing the service they are supposed to. i AM a paying customer so i have RIGHTS. if we all sit and do NOTHING, then we would just be a bunch of sheeps who get nothing and nor will the people after us.

i urge everyone who has been treated poorly to send in complaints to as many places as you can. unless there are enough complaints in government funded organisations, more or less NOTHING will ever change. would you ever go in to a shop and wait in line and let the shop keeper serve 10 people who came in after you just because he feels like it? of course not. you too are a customer and expect to be treated well. just like in this case, if there are delays, we have a right to know. if we send in an email, they HAVE to respond.

i want us to make a change for the people who have applied after me. i know it wont make much of a difference for my case but i hope that it does help the people after me.

trust me, i AM a government employee myself and the ONLY real thing they look at is complaint levels and if they are hitting their targets.
AOA Mirpur,

I totally disagree with your comments, as they do not help the forum members.

Batleykhan has a lot of experience in these matters, has been around the block a few times, and will be around on this forum well after all the current applicants have been given their visas and gone from here.

You are looking at this visa application as a formality, your thinking is, you send in your application and the UKBA stamps the passport and returns it as quickly as they can, because that is what they are there for.

The UKBA is under guidance from this current government to minimise the number of settlement visas being granted, it was one of the Tory manifesto promises in the election.

The UKBA are implementing many changes handed down to them in all visa categories and they want to primarily cut the number of visas being granted to the Indian sub-continent.

The complaints procedure is a serious matter, it is not to be taken lightly, you have to look at what their service standards are in detail. I honestly feel this government will not worry about any complaints coming from spouse applications from Pak/India/Bangladesh.

In fact it will be a sign of success in their eyes, that their measures to slow down visa applications is working.

Help fellow forum members in other areas of support.

Allah hafiz

waqashabib1

Post by waqashabib1 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 am

Shatif wrote:

Dear shatif

All embassies were closed on 4th an 5t june incluong bhc islamabd. They have announced on thier website
Application Submitted: 17/02/12
Application under process at BHC: 01/03/12

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 am

waqashabib1 wrote:
Shatif wrote:

Dear shatif

All embassies were closed on 4th an 5t june incluong bhc islamabd. They have announced on thier website
yes i agree june 4th and 5th i mentioned bank holiday in may was a working day for bhc as reflected on website

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:50 am

Mush 2012
There's no point. He is clearly very knowledgable about how government work. It's like talking to a brick wall. He thinks he has the world problems on his shoulders. I'm shocked there are ppl on this forum like him. You would think he is the only one waiting for his wife.
Just ignore him from today I'm sure batleykhan can sort him out. I've decided I'm not coming on this forum anymore

Zully
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:51 am

Mush2012

any goverment funded organisation recieving high levels of complaints will have a lot to answer for. regardless of where those complaints are coming from. very similar thing happened to us where i work and despite the complaints mostly being down to very silly matters, it had a big impact on us as we did not respond to many emails in time as we had too many lazy people in our office.

what was the outcome? we were forced to change the guidlines so each agent must respond to a certain amount of correspondence on a daily basis and failure to do so must be explained in writing.

trust me, it makes a difference.

m3y

Post by m3y » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:54 am

Mush2012 wrote:
mirpur wrote:Shamus7000
r4sh1d

AOA Mirpur,

I totally disagree with your comments, as they do not help the forum members.

Batleykhan has a lot of experience in these matters, has been around the block a few times, and will be around on this forum well after all the current applicants have been given their visas and gone from here.

You are looking at this visa application as a formality, your thinking is, you send in your application and the UKBA stamps the passport and returns it as quickly as they can, because that is what they are there for.

The UKBA is under guidance from this current government to minimise the number of settlement visas being granted, it was one of the Tory manifesto promises in the election.

The UKBA are implementing many changes handed down to them in all visa categories and they want to primarily cut the number of visas being granted to the Indian sub-continent.

The complaints procedure is a serious matter, it is not to be taken lightly, you have to look at what their service standards are in detail. I honestly feel this government will not worry about any complaints coming from spouse applications from Pak/India/Bangladesh.

In fact it will be a sign of success in their eyes, that their measures to slow down visa applications is working.

Help fellow forum members in other areas of support.

Allah hafiz
Its probably time to put this matter to rest... its up to the individual.. if you feel you are getting a good service then don't do anything and if your not happy with the service then go ahead and contact BHC..

There are differing views on this forum which is all good but I agree we should use the forum to help applicants rather than argue... we should all agree to disagree
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 pm

zully

wow, talk about going over the top and judging me. amazing i must say!

since when did i say i have the worlds problems on my shoulders? if you had not been so ignorent and actually read my posts you will see i am hoping to make a change for people who are applying AFTER me. i am waiting for my wife and i have no issues with that. what i am frustrated about is how this whole process has been going on which is something you cant seem to understand.

im really not fussed if you come on here or not as you seem to think you already have me worked out.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:08 pm

mirpur wrote:batleykhan - i appreciate that your marriage has not perhaps gone as you had hoped, but that does not mean we all should think like that. weill my marriage work? who knows, its allahs will. but allah also told us to marry when you can marry and the reason behind that is to avoid fitna.

Mirpur my friend my marriage has lasted longer than your are probally old (34 years in total).Yes I chose my wife and yes she is from Pakistan as well. I went through the same procedure as you getting my wife over,so please don't tell me about married life.

wehn i got married, it was because i found the right girl for me and i did not choose her because she was in pakistan. either way, we knew the timeframes when we handed teh applications in but without a doubt, the way we have been treated by them is very poor. and what i am trying to do is to make enough people complain about their services so the people who applied after me in march/april/may etc will get far better service. any government funded organisations will have issues to deal with if they recieve a high level of complaints thus improving the service.

I have no problem with people marrying whoever they want and from wherever they want,but if you marry from abroad, then you must be prepared to wait your time to go through the procedures of which all people are aware off. Some of these people come on day after day here moan and whinge about teh delays.

I have had teh opportunity to see first hand how applications are processed from Pakistan, and believe me if you saw the same, you would soon realize why there is extensive delays with such application. I have no doubt and do not apologize for saying this, but the amount of fraudulent documents from Pakistan is really unbelievable. These needs to be checked extensively before an ECO refuses it, otherwise teh ECO will have to answer for his action .Even though a document looks obviously fraudulent, checks are still carried on it to confirm it. This takes time and unfortunately it means the officer checking this cannot do other checks on other applicants.

The UKBA gives times on how long application may take process, you will see the maximum time they have to deal with application is 120 days for a 100% completion. It means they HAVE 120 days to deal with application. If after this time they have not dealt with application, then you are justified to complain. Most people on this forum are going by dates which their application has been approved, and everybody else is thus accepting that theirs should be dealt with at the same time. By all means you are free to complain,but if you want my honest opinion, nothing will come of it,simply because we are Pakistanis.....nobody pays any attention to what we say unfortunately now a days. I think the best thing for applicants and their sponsors to do is just to carry on with their normal lives till they hear the outcome of the decision.I am suprised no one has come suicidal about all this worrying yet . Worrying is not good for your health......so sit back and relax :wink: