ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

time for ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jazz700
Newly Registered

time for ILR application

Post by jazz700 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 am

Hi all,

Just want to know how long does home office take for ILR application now a days?

Thanks.

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 am

Hi

What's your current status ?? and have you already applied for ILR ??or are you planning to apply for your ILR ??

It would be great and lot easier to answer the question if the person asking the question gives a little bit of a back ground regarding his/her question.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: time for ILR application

Post by Loveislovely » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 pm

jazz700 wrote:Hi all,

Just want to know how long does home office take for ILR application now a days?

Thanks.
PEO is normally same day, if no complication.
Postal can be as little as five weeks and even longer than six months, according to timeline post from other forum users.
All for one, one for all..... Peace

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

jazz700
Newly Registered

Post by jazz700 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Smam wrote:Hi

What's your current status ?? and have you already applied for ILR ??or are you planning to apply for your ILR ??

It would be great and lot easier to answer the question if the person asking the question gives a little bit of a back ground regarding his/her question.
Hi Smam,

I applied for ILR on feb 2012 on the long residence ( ten years) base and when I applied for ILR I had a PSW and its for almost four months and still waiting for my application.

Thanks