ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sijomonnd
Newly Registered

Very Urgent

Post by sijomonnd » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:11 am

I am posting this query for my friend.He submitted his passport for PSW visa since last of march and visa expired last week. Unfortunately today morning his brother died in an accident.Let me know how he can go to India ? will get travel document immediately

friends please responds immediately ,very urgent

sweets182
Newly Registered

Re: Very Urgent

Post by sweets182 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:21 pm

sijomonnd wrote:I am posting this query for my friend.He submitted his passport for PSW visa since last of march and visa expired last week. Unfortunately today morning his brother died in an accident.Let me know how he can go to India ? will get travel document immediately

friends please responds immediately ,very urgent
Sorry to hear that. I think he should involve his local MP and explain the case to them and request for a permission to travel to India whichever way they work this out.

sweets182
Newly Registered

Re: Very Urgent

Post by sweets182 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:27 pm

And if that doesn't work I would suggest contacting the Indian embassy and raising this thing with them...

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Not sure what you are asking. Has be asked the Indian high commission for an emergency travel document? He doesn't need permission from the ukba to leave the UK however his application will be deemed to be withdrawn.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:47 am

And he will need a visa to return to UK.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Sorry to hear abt that.

Th choice is between the devil and deep sea. If he travels would forfeit his chance of a visa as application would be considered as withdrawn or if he chooses to stay than would miss the chance to see his brother for the last time.

I waa in the same situation 3 yrs ago, send a letter requesting them to process ur application early with a copy of the death certificate attached advising them the need to travel as urgently as possible. I got back my docs in 15 days with a visa.

However things arent always the same and its upto HO whether they treat ur application urgently.

Anyways its a hard choice to make whatever you decide to do.