ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

feedback regarding application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

artcodex
Newly Registered

feedback regarding application

Post by artcodex » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:07 am

Hi,

I recently received my reference number. Now I just want to check wether my case has been assigned to a case worker yet or not, can I email them on the address: hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk,
to find out such details. The thing is I want to make sure of the current progress, so that I can send a fax regarding the return of my documents via courier. I am unable at present to phone them, and was wondering wether this is a viable form of communication, and how long it may take o get a response?

Regards

HSMP5thDec

Re: feedback regarding application

Post by HSMP5thDec » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:47 am

email normally get response within 24hr, if not immediately, in my case.
artcodex wrote:Hi,

I recently received my reference number. Now I just want to check wether my case has been assigned to a case worker yet or not, can I email them on the address: hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk,
to find out such details. The thing is I want to make sure of the current progress, so that I can send a fax regarding the return of my documents via courier. I am unable at present to phone them, and was wondering wether this is a viable form of communication, and how long it may take o get a response?

Regards

HiMate

Post by HiMate » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:32 pm

Hi artcodex,

When your application delivered to Work permit(HSMP) office.

Cheers,
Himate