ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How soon ILR can be applied once passed Life in UK test ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sorna
Newly Registered

How soon ILR can be applied once passed Life in UK test ?

Post by Sorna » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Hello folks,
Is it allowed to apply for ILR in next working day once passed the Life in UK test ? I booked for my Life in UK test on Saturday(09/06) and booked appointment with home office on Monday(11/06) for applying ILR. I am not sure whether it is allowed. Would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: How soon ILR can be applied once passed Life in UK test

Post by Loveislovely » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Sorna wrote:Hello folks,
Is it allowed to apply for ILR in next working day once passed the Life in UK test ? I booked for my Life in UK test on Saturday(09/06) and booked appointment with home office on Monday(11/06) for applying ILR. I am not sure whether it is allowed. Would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
When you go for your test, it would be best to enquire there.
All for one, one for all..... Peace

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Thanks,
Please read through the guidance notes that correspond to the type of ILR application you are making. The following was taken from the SET(O) guidance & based on this you would reschedule your PEO appointment for a later date.

If you are taking the Life in the UK test, you must allow at least 2 working days between passing the test and attending your appointment.

Sorna
Newly Registered

Post by Sorna » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:40 pm

cs95tdg wrote:

Thanks,
Please read through the guidance notes that correspond to the type of ILR application you are making. The following was taken from the SET(O) guidance & based on this you would reschedule your PEO appointment for a later date.

If you are taking the Life in the UK test, you must allow at least 2 working days between passing the test and attending your appointment.
Thanks cs95tdg.