ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiancée doubts.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cissarego
Newly Registered

Post by cissarego » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Guys, I'm sending 66 photographs of our visits. Photos together, photos of us separately but clearly on same situation, photos with our dog, photos with our friends. Do you think is too much, or is it fine?

Thank you again!

badger111

Post by badger111 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:41 pm

cissarego wrote:Guys, I'm sending 66 photographs of our visits. Photos together, photos of us separately but clearly on same situation, photos with our dog, photos with our friends. Do you think is too much, or is it fine?

Thank you again!
Look, as long as you feel confident about it is fine. I do think 66 is too many, but if you want to give all of them to the embassy is fine. 10 should be enough though. You can include 2-3 photos of you and her, 1-2 of your dog, and the rest that show you and your friends.

You also wrote that over 60% applicants end up getting refused if they go by themselves. Look, some of them do because they just don't give all the necessary documents. You seem to know what you need so there is no need for giving money to the agency.

cissarego
Newly Registered

Post by cissarego » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Guys, should I print each photograph separate 10x15 or can I put 4 on A4 sheet and print it?

badger111

Post by badger111 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:37 pm

cissarego wrote:Guys, should I print each photograph separate 10x15 or can I put 4 on A4 sheet and print it?
Put it on A4 because I did the same and it was fine.

cissarego
Newly Registered

Post by cissarego » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:43 pm

i ended up printing 10x15cm anyway, a person i know got it using 10x15 anyway.

let me ask another thing...
my diplomas and letters from previous employees. should i use them now or just when i apply for husband/wife/civil partner visa? cos its evidence that i am capable of getting a job and not use public funds. but is it relevant for fiancée visa?

and about the "intention of living together and residence", this is made on my partner's letter, right? should she say that she would come to brazil live with me and marry me here in case the visa is denied? cos at ukba website i found this:
"Where both partners are clearly committed to stay together irrespective of whether they live in the UK or not, the intention to live together will be shown. However, if it is clear that the sponsor will not leave the UK to live with the applicant elsewhere should the application for entry clearance be refused, the ECO will need to examine the reasons for this and how this bears on the relationship between the parties."

and

"Is the marriage conditional upon the applicant securing admission to the UK?
If the marriage is conditional upon this, who made the condition and why?
If the application is unsuccessful would the sponsor live with the applicant in his/her present country of residence or elsewhere? "

so i dont know if she should say that we will get married not matter if in brazil or england and will find a way to live together no matter if in england or brazil or wherever....

SO. CONFUSING.

thanks!

badger111

Post by badger111 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:34 pm

cissarego wrote:
i ended up printing 10x15cm anyway, a person i know got it using 10x15 anyway.

let me ask another thing...
my diplomas and letters from previous employees. should i use them now or just when i apply for husband/wife/civil partner visa? cos its evidence that i am capable of getting a job and not use public funds. but is it relevant for fiancée visa?

and about the "intention of living together and residence", this is made on my partner's letter, right? should she say that she would come to brazil live with me and marry me here in case the visa is denied? cos at ukba website i found this:
"Where both partners are clearly committed to stay together irrespective of whether they live in the UK or not, the intention to live together will be shown. However, if it is clear that the sponsor will not leave the UK to live with the applicant elsewhere should the application for entry clearance be refused, the ECO will need to examine the reasons for this and how this bears on the relationship between the parties."

and

"Is the marriage conditional upon the applicant securing admission to the UK?
If the marriage is conditional upon this, who made the condition and why?
If the application is unsuccessful would the sponsor live with the applicant in his/her present country of residence or elsewhere? "

so i dont know if she should say that we will get married not matter if in brazil or england and will find a way to live together no matter if in england or brazil or wherever....

SO. CONFUSING.

thanks!
If you want to live in the UK you need to get finacee visa first, and as soon as you come to the UK you will have to marry her. Simple as that. That is condition for you to get work permit and live here. And that is all you need to do. In her letter she must write that you two will get married and live together.

But if you two want to marry and live in Brazil, you girlfriend will have to get visa for Brazil, and UKBA has nothing to do with that. And if you want to move to UK after that, it is a different story. But you need to decide what is that you two want to do.

Also, diplomas are not necessary, but it would be good if you could make certified copies and

And there is on very important thing. Home Office is going to change law very soon, and immigration for people outside EU will become very difficult, so please read this link, and decide what you want to do very quickly!

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... -migration