ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ahsanshafqat
Newly Registered
Pakistan

uk spouse visa

Post by ahsanshafqat » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi
I am from Pakistan age is 28 years i am software enigneer, and i meet a women online in UK age 39 she is a software IT trainer, had a her own home and car. we started liking each other then we decided to meet, because she is having a kid with disability i decided to go to her, so i applied 2 times for general visitor, i have been rejected both times with silly reason of "I may not intended to come back", then my wife decided to come to Pakistan, she come to Pakistan with his son and we married in March 2012, we had wonderful 2 weeks of our lives, then she go back and i applied for uk spouse visa, its very difficult for us to live apart, and we both are missing so much each other after have a great time together. we both have disabilities me and my wife. now my visa is under process i want to ask would I be able to get visa? we are already having a hard time apart from each other, it would just shattered us so badly. I really crazy love my wife and she loves me like a crazy too.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm

No one can comment on whether you are likely to get your visa on the basis of the information you have given. If you have already applied it is also too late for anyone to comment - it's not going to help you now if you realise you don't meet the requirements.

Alif1

Re: uk spouse visa

Post by Alif1 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 am

A couple of disabled members on this forum, have been successful with their spouse visa application. See this link http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#632425

However as you have already submitted your application, there in not much you can do about it, until UKBA have made their decision.

Good luck bro.
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.