ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance - bank statement with STAMP ON EACH PAGE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gogosofa
Newly Registered

Maintenance - bank statement with STAMP ON EACH PAGE

Post by gogosofa » Sat May 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Hello good people,

i'm so confused the bank statement to reflect 90 consecutive days before your date of application. The latest bank period is 28/3/2012 and 27/4/2012 I did recevie. So no chance to get 28/4 and 27/5 period them by 29/5 PEO date.

my income claim period: 1/5/2011 to 30/4/2012
PEO: 29/5 11:00am
visa expired: 21/6/2012
each statement period: each 28 to next 27 of a month

(1) can you guys guide me what exactly funds period i have to present?
(2) and which Halifax bank branch in Central/East London will allow staff to stamp on the latest bank tranaction? what i know is some banks do that coz they have arranged staffs in cetain branches only not all.

may you please share your experience? I appreciate.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun May 06, 2012 6:17 pm

gogosofa, for point 1) the requirement is "Personal bank or building society statements covering a consecutive 90 day period where the most recent statement must be dated no more than one calendar month before the date of application".

The way I interpret this is that they want to see your most recent bank balance, which is not older than a calendar month from when you apply & also that you have maintained the minimum balance stated throughout the 90 day period. So, as long as you have all your transactions & balance reflected upto any given day in the month of May in your last statement you will be fine.

As your application date is 29/05/2012, I'd say the best option would be to get a bank branch to print your transactions & balance covering the period from 28/04/2012 to any given date in May (i.e. before 29/05/2012), so that the last bank balance shown on the statement is within the last calendar month. I presume you have the bank statements to cover the remaining time that would count towards the 90 day period required?

The other option is to get them to print a single statement (& stamp/certify it) covering all 90 days where that 90 day period ends sometime in the month of May (the specific date in May should not matter, in that no one will realistically have a bank statement that covers you all the way right up to the application date).

I will leave someone else to answer your second question as I'm not familiar with Halifax bank branch procedure.

gogosofa
Newly Registered

Post by gogosofa » Tue May 08, 2012 8:11 pm

thank you cs95tdg! thanks for your remind.

by the way, does anybody can share their experirence on obtaining stamp on the latest bank statement (transaction) from Halifax? please..

mohito143
Newly Registered

Post by mohito143 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 am

hey, how did you get on with the Halifax bank statement print out, stamped and signed?

Am somewhat in a similar situation and your experience can help a lot.

thanks

gogosofa
Newly Registered

Post by gogosofa » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi,

Finally i got the stamp on each page on the Halifax branch in Bethnal Green office tel 02075 300114 or go to their website's BRANCH FINDER. You will find their each office landline tel no.

Their staff will take your debit card to call your a/c details, then print them out. Just remind them you want EACH PAGE with stamp for visa application purpose.

Finally I got my tier 1 general visa on 29/5 successfully!. Good luck to you.
mohito143 wrote:hey, how did you get on with the Halifax bank statement print out, stamped and signed?

Am somewhat in a similar situation and your experience can help a lot.

thanks