ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

extension soon

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

extension soon

Post by rpsarangi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:21 am

My passport is expiring so I will get a new passport and I have a tier 1 extension due in September . Should I inform UKBA about the new passport and transfer the visa to the new one or I can just send the old and the new one both while applying for the extension ?
Thanks all in advance ..
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 am

1) Get new passport.
2) Send both passport when making extension application.
3) You will get BRP card. No more sticker visa.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:02 pm

My visa which will be in my old passport , do I need to do anything about it ? Or just apply with 2 passports ? Sorry I might be asking the same question again ..

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:05 pm

rpsarangi wrote:My visa which will be in my old passport , do I need to do anything about it ? Or just apply with 2 passports ? Sorry I might be asking the same question again ..
Send both passports.
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:28 pm

rpsarangi wrote:My visa which will be in my old passport , do I need to do anything about it ? Or just apply with 2 passports ? Sorry I might be asking the same question again ..
I was in a similar situation during my initial tier 1 application. I sent both passports (expired + new) and UKBA stamped Tier 1 visa on my new passport.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 pm

thank you all for the replies...thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:57 pm

rpsarangi wrote:My extension is due soon.. My payslips comes from head office through post ..and there is some missing not my fault , office says its missing in post.. They have provided me with the online print out .. I don't know what to do...please advice ...
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:58 pm

All you need to do is to print the online payslip and get it signed and stamped.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:54 am

Thanks sushdmehta for the reply ... I am a bit confused ..
1. I have all my original payslips but only 3 is missing in post so should I just print the 3 missing payslips ( sign and stamp it)and use it along with the original or should I print all 12 months payslips and sign and stamp it..

2. The payslip that I have got is 2 different kinds as company changed its design is that a problem.. The initial 2 is a different kind and the rest all is a orther kind is that a problem .??

3 . I have another question regarding account maintance .I will be showing 2 accounts current account and business account . I will be showing my current account as maintance of balance for xtension do I need to maintain the required among in my business account as well .

Please reply .. I am getting stressed thinking on these questions ..
Thanks in advance .
Regards

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:31 am

anybody please reply who have similar kind of experience or can suggest me anything.. thanks all.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:08 am

rpsarangi wrote:Thanks sushdmehta for the reply ... I am a bit confused ..
1. I have all my original payslips but only 3 is missing in post so should I just print the 3 missing payslips ( sign and stamp it)and use it along with the original or should I print all 12 months payslips and sign and stamp
it..

Either of this options will do. Mix match online payslip with originals or just all online payslips. So long they are signed and stamped, you will have no problem.

2. The payslip that I have got is 2 different kinds as company changed its design is that a problem.. The initial 2 is a different kind and the rest all is a orther kind is that a problem .??

I would suggest you also take a letter from your employer togather with your payslips. Design of a payslip should not matter so long they are authentic. However, to avoid confusion and doubts in the mid of the case worker, its better to have an addtional evidence that your pay is genuine.

3 . I have another question regarding account maintance .I will be showing 2 accounts current account and business account . I will be showing my current account as maintance of balance for xtension do I need to maintain the required among in my business account as well .

Nope. Only current account should be enough for maintance purpose.

Please reply .. I am getting stressed thinking on these questions ..
Thanks in advance .
Regards