ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Asalaam Alaikum All

i am tired of people telling people to wait as we was told about 3 months too 60days at the Visa application centre islamabad.

Now dont get me wrong if you buy a product and are waiting for delivery, they say 5 days but its not there and end up waiting 10 days.

im sorry they need to inform people, everyone here ask yourself one question fair enough they talk about the 120 days being the target within, but why is there inconsistencies where some get theres in 9 weeks, or 12 weeks, some in 10 weeks? so you paid the same fee to be given double time to wait and stress not knowing the outcome also.. because they are refusing on simple matters i hear

THEY NEED TO BUCKLE, CANT SPEED UP PROCESSING THEN ATLEAST INFORM THE PEOPLE, THIS FORUM WAS MEANT TO HELP NOT STRESS ME OUT GREAT TO KNOW THAT WE ARE PAST THE 12 WEEKS AND THERE IS A BACKLOG WITH PEOPLE ON MORE THEN 80 DAYS WAITING.

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:13 pm

JUST TO VERIFY, I ALSO KNOW THAT THERE HAS BEEN PUBLIC HOLIDAYS OLYMPICS AROUND THE CORNER AND ALSO RULE CHANGES, SURELY WAS THAT ON THE WEBSITE DID THEY NOT KNOW THIS WHEN WE WAS APPLYING, OR DID WE PICK A BAD TIME TO APPLY :(

AND PLEASE PEOPLE DONT MSG BACK SAYING WE ARE INPATIENT WE JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC BEHIND THE DELAYS..INSHALLAH SOON FRIENDS.

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:37 pm

This is what I found on UKBA website.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ector-visa

5. Meets the service standards set out in its customer strategy document published in April 2009: The UK Border Agency accepts this recommendation.

5.1 The UK Border Agency regrets the disruption to customer service standards in the second half of 2009, including in the period sampled by the Independent Chief Inspector, and took a series of measures (staffing, management, IT) designed to restore service. The operation has met visa processing time standards since January 2010.

5.2 The UK Border Agency values effective complaint handling as a customer service and a source of feedback. The UK Border Agency implemented revised complaints handling procedures from 1 September 2009. Each quarter, with effect from October – December 2009, all International Group regions are required to submit an analysis of complaints received, highlighting categories of complaints received, trends, and actions taken to learn from complaints. These are analysed centrally by and shared with the whole visa business. The first report under this new procedure was submitted by the end of January 2010. A central team is tasked with ensuring that best practice as highlighted by the regions is promulgated globally and that generic weakness in procedure is addressed.

6. Manages customer correspondence and complaints efficiency in order to:��provide detailed responses where necessary in a timely manner
��identify improvement opportunities
��improve the overall levels of service provided

The UK Border Agency accepts this recommendation and has already implemented it.

6.1 Since the inspection there is now a dedicated correspondence team, headed by an ECM. There are specific plans in place to improve correspondence handling, and improved practices have already been implemented:

•Standard wordings for responses are in place to ensure consistency and prevent grammatical errors.
•Complicated correspondence and all complaints are escalated to an ECM who drafts a full response.
•All complaints are cleared by the Operations Manager.
•ECO line managers as well as ECMs and the Operations Manager routinely carry out spot checks on correspondence.
•All correspondence and complaints information is recorded in a single document and analysed by the ECMs and the Operations Manager. This is enabling trends to be identified and acted upon.
•Where an ECM produces a response, either to a complaint or high level correspondence, a percentage of these are subject to peer review by an ECM colleague.
•A full review of the standard replies currently in use has been carried out, and their use will continue to be monitored by the correspondence ECM. They will be updated where appropriate to improve the overall quality and to ensure they remain relevant.
•Staff have been given training in correspondence handling, and the emphasis has been on resolving the points that are raised in correspondence rather than advising customers to redirect their queries elsewhere.
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 pm

MrE2012 wrote:OR DID WE PICK A BAD TIME TO APPLY :(

AND PLEASE PEOPLE DONT MSG BACK SAYING WE ARE INPATIENT WE JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC BEHIND THE DELAYS..INSHALLAH SOON FRIENDS.
Can you not turn your Caps Lock off? What will you achieve by "shouting" your opinion across.
Last edited by king2be98 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 pm

@king2be98

thanks for presuming i am whining, sorry having caps on i didnt mean to come across as shouting i dont use forums as much as per say yourself.

ok another thing why comment about marrying anywhere in the world, dont we have the right to marry who we wish and from whereever i aint going to marry a brit national because i wont have to go through the process, ridiculous thought yes i knew, but i didnt know they were inconsisitent giving some people qucikish results and others stressfull delays.

this aint ordering a sofa knowing you will get it, its a in dark delay and not knowing what the answer is going to be regardless how well you followed the guidlines, i believe in Allah's karam and InshAllah i pray for all good results for the brothers and sisters on here.

So dont presume i am inpatient, i am like any other person on here wanting answers, i have enough praise they do a good job but they shouldnt prioritise just have structures in place to deal with bigger workloads.

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Lollz

its really fun to read all this
those who are stressing out thought that they are the only innocent people of this world...lollz again

dont mind my friends but this is a fact...you cant do anything except yelling here shouting and moaning over and over again...there are people having more then 14, 15, 16 weeks gone and they are still having hope in same context, what you want to show others is to stay calm and shout while you are calm...thats not the way....each time u came on this forum, told others to sent an email, complaint, bla bla, but that doesnt affect any one at all even after several people are doing the same...what i believe is let BHC finalized their work, cuz when there is one email, thats for sure going to take their attention but they aint pay any att to it at all and in result its a common generated email reply ....

i request moderator batleykhan to delete or permanently ban those people who are not following the rules and creating massive junk for no reason, each time i came here i hold my head scrolling two page three pages to find some thing informative and thats obviously an update on some ones visa success story...

App Date: 21st Feb 2012
Forward to Embassy 5th March 2012
under process at BHC Islamabad
94 Days ....
Visa Granted ALHAMDULILLAH 3rd July 2012

Total Working Days 92 ( Excluding holidays etc)

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:12 pm

MrE2012

some people on here will keep posting 'i get the feeling you will hear something soon'. this means NOTHING.

some people on here have the attitude that once its been submitted, do nothing and just hope you get a response within 120 days as that is the full timescale.

my opinion on this is simple. yes they do say it can take up to 120 days, but the majority if not 100% are dealt with in 60 working days yets this time round people are waiting far far longer. all im asking for is for them to publish something that shows they do acknowledge it is taking longer than normal and maybe even when they feel the 'normal' service will be resumed.

its the same when you but something online it will say 'delivered within 2-5 days'. but the small print says 'if not in stock, we will post out as soon as more stock arrives'. but any half decent company emails you back saying 'product not in stock, will email you when back in stock'.

the way the UKBA has been set up gives very little help to the so called customers. thats what i have complained about and i hope we can get that changed for future applicants.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:15 pm

king2be98

Why are you even letting this get to you.......lol, clearly a few people on this forum don't listen, and some don't appreciate the more experienced members on here.
I really hope that they get their visa first time. I dread to think what will happen if anyone gets refused after all the impatient waiting they have done.

Some people forget there are a few people that are still waiting and still have about 7 months to wait and funny enough they dont seem to say anything. The one's that have a few weeks or even days are just on and on and on and on..........about the same thing.

King just let them be and lighten their hearts..

Zully
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:25 pm

MrE2012 wrote:ok another thing why comment about marrying anywhere in the world, dont we have the right to marry who we wish and from whereever i aint going to marry a brit national because i wont have to go through the process, ridiculous thought yes i knew, but i didnt know they were inconsisitent giving some people qucikish results and others stressfull delays.
They aren't inconsistent, they're very consistent, they spend the same amount on applications, it's just that there is a lot more applications at the moment.
Last edited by king2be98 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m3y

Post by m3y » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Mirpur you are wasting your time trying to put your point accross to some people on this forum.. let everybody deal with their application as they wish andno point arguing with people on here...i personally agree with your approach, so just carry on as you are doing and fqorget everyone else..

Lets get the forum back to helping people with applications and not debating about whether anyone should contact bhc or not... That is everyones personal choice..
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

new member wrote:i got a dumb question 2 ask..how to i get someones msg in a box like ppl hve done on this forum lol.

visa got rejected cuz spouse failed to provide evidence of english test..long story but to cut it short, hubby wongly advised he was exempt frm taking test because his degree was taught in english.

zully...lol october sounds better, had a feeling it wld take that long. keep me updated on ur appeal :)
hi I thought id let you know that I called the court, and they are still dealing with my paperwork. the payment hasnt been matched yet. once it is they will email me. so for me its another 10 days if not longer
visa stamped?

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

m3y wrote:Mirpur you are wasting your time trying to put your point accross to some people on this forum.. let everybody deal with their application as they wish andno point arguing with people on here...i personally agree with your approach, so just carry on as you are doing and fqorget everyone else..

Lets get the forum back to helping people with applications and not debating about whether anyone should contact bhc or not... That is everyones personal choice..
I agree, Mirpur does make some valid points, I mean why cant people who dont agree with someone else's opinions/approach just agree to disagree and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.

If you dont agree with Mirpur then kalaas dont others bother quoting his comments.

m3y

Post by m3y » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:39 pm

zully wrote:king2be98

Why are you even letting this get to you.......lol, clearly a few people on this forum don't listen, and some don't appreciate the more experienced members on here.
I really hope that they get their visa first time. I dread to think what will happen if anyone gets refused after all the impatient waiting they have done.

Some people forget there are a few people that are still waiting and still have about 7 months to wait and funny enough they dont seem to say anything. The one's that have a few weeks or even days are just on and on and on and on..........about the same thing.

Zully
Dude you are a bit of a hypocrite, a few pages back you are talking about how you have been contacting AIT for an update on your appeal, yet you are criticizing others for doing the same for their application lol

m3y

Post by m3y » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:40 pm

*Nazia wrote:
m3y wrote:Mirpur you are wasting your time trying to put your point accross to some people on this forum.. let everybody deal with their application as they wish andno point arguing with people on here...i personally agree with your approach, so just carry on as you are doing and fqorget everyone else..

I agree, Mirpur does make some valid points, I mean why cant people who dont agree with someone else's opinions/approach just agree to disagree and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.

If you dont agree with Mirpur then kalaas dont others bother quoting his comments.
Finally some sense

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:40 pm

@king2be98

excuse me the reason why i am here and not with my wife is because i work and want to support her and my future in the UK, as i work here and i am born here why should i leave because you feel i am complaining, what gives you the right to dictate what i should do or think,

@BATLEYKHAN

i personally apologise for this i didnt start this complaining, its just i hear what people are saying simple update on the website there are delays being dealt with soon

i will stop this.

you a human being cant give me sabar, InshAllah Allah taala will Ameen

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:46 pm

m3y wrote:
zully wrote:king2be98

Zully
Dude you are a bit of a hypocrite, a few pages back you are talking about how you have been contacting AIT for an update on your appeal, yet you are criticizing others for doing the same for their application lol
Thats not hypocrite..... coz im not moaning or asking everyone else to do it. I was telling the other member how behind the court is. but we wont have a 10 page debate on it. it was valid information for new member to give some upfront advise on our appeal situation.

zully
visa stamped?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 pm

MrE2012 wrote:excuse me the reason why i am here and not with my wife is because i work and want to support her and my future in the UK,
You have to wait, if you can't wait, then you cannot do anything.
Last edited by king2be98 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 pm

People who appeal have to wait a further 6/7 months usually on top of the 3/4 months for the original application if it's rejected, just to give you an idea.
Last edited by king2be98 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:52 pm

There is deabte on this forum about waiting times/processing times. There are those who want UKBA to hurry up, and those that are waiting patienly.

There is is no right or wrong in the debate, everyone has different views and is allowed to handle it their own way. Bickering about the right approach is not helping anyone and it is not going to change anything.

PLEASE STOP constantly having the same arguments over and over again. It is POINTLESS.
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.

mirpur
- thin ice -

Post by mirpur » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Nazia and m3y, thanks for at least seeing my point with an open mind.

im not sure but it seems as though zully thinks because she and other people have been waiting longer than some, we should not be frustrated or voice our concerns about this. to me that is like an attitude that says - 'dont moan that you got beaten up and raped by a gang of robbers, this happens all the time in dafur, nigeria. we should be greatful we only got beaten up and raped once'.

now of course i am not saying that this is anywhere near on that scale but its just to put things in perspective. YES you and many others have been waiting far longer but does that mean we should all suffer too? not in my book. YES they have stated 120 working days but surely we deserve to have some updates rather than just waiting for that one phone call and then having to up and leave.

i have also said it many times, i know i wont make a difference for my case. whats does is done but i hope in the future it will improve for others.

as Nazia did some research and it shows that complaints are dealt with and they do use the trends of complaints to imrpove the service standards so our complaints of today will inshallah help those of tomorrow.

now if you wish to wait 120 days without saying a word, please do. but to those who are trying to make a difference may sound impatiant to you but to others they sound like someone who wants to make a change. im not trying to be a hero here, just trying to make small but important changes to the system for others in the future.

oh and zully, if my case fails, it fails.

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:47 pm

@king2be

Excuse me dont say tough shit, I just made a point others started you dont have no care why should I care what you think..END OF

FRIENDS KEEP US POSTED WITH GOOD NEWS INSHALLAH

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 pm

@ mirpur.
no one sys your wrong........ some people are telling you to stop taking space up... do some thing constructive and show us what changes you have managed to make.your voicing your concern to the wrong ppl.... they are all in the same boat.

if you feel u can make the difference then just do it...... all mouth no action isnt the answer.
and yes if your visa is rejected its rejected......... so then what.
I dont care about your case your wife or anything.
What i care about is that normal mature people are not being helped here and no advise is going out to them.
All ou have done is aggravate people. even the ones that were calm you are just fustrating them now.
when people like me is trying to give feed back to certain members. im getting called a hypocrite.

Next time people don't add my name to your conversation. i was talking with king. i have nothing to say to you. so please stay out of by business

Zully
visa stamped?

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 pm

This is getting very personal now.

King2be will you stop making comments like why we dont go and live in Pakistan etc.. and Zully dont get me wrong but you always seem to be with King2be whatever he comments you're there backing him up.

I have been on this forum longer then you and you do NOT know what sort of comments King2be directed at me which were later deleted by BatleyKhan. He was put on thin ice along with some other members on here.

This has become a joke now, why dont you all just keep personal snidy remarks to yourself and DONT EVER ask why we married back home etc.. BECAUSE who we were destined to marry was in the hands of Allah.

We married in Pakistan because that was where we were destined to marry, and not here.

Now please for the sake off everyone else speak good or remain silent and please stop quoting other peoples comments about processing times.

@ Zully where you said you dont care about Mirpur's visa and wife, what does that say about you?

Love for your brothers what you love for yourself right?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:06 pm

@nazia... im not with king..... i'm like you. Ive had enough its silly, i just came here to get encouragement and maybe some positive response with my case like you.

I dont care about anyone here, some people r being rude i just told king not to waste his time and get stressed over everyone else.I dont think he is right or I am right. no one is right or wrong. but everyone is saying the same thing.
Mirpur is the one having digs why i dont know.
I come on here to see if the couple of people that are in my position have any news to give me a heads up. and honetly Nazia i miss them comments. that unfair because its all about the time line.
You and I both have our issue and come here for our benefit, but tellme in the last two weeks what benefit have you seen?
Everyone is fustrated so am I, I have my reason but I havent gone n about how long the british court is taking and thats the uk, this forum in the last month has totally changed.
Dont take me wrong.....it must pregnancy hormones...only got two weeks and my appeal hasnt even been looked at.

I will catch up with you on facebook

Zully
visa stamped?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:09 pm