ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to establish that I have an established presence in UK?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ayorabi
Newly Registered
Turkey

How to establish that I have an established presence in UK?

Post by ayorabi » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Hello,

My wife's application for a visa as a dependent of a Tier1 (PSW) immigrant (me) got refused for the following reason:

"This is due to the fact that you have not established that your sponsor has an established presence in the UK"

this is why they assessed my application on a higher maintenance level that I didn't meet.

I have been in the country since Sep 2010! I did a 12 months course (MSc) then started working one month after graduation till this day. Total 20 months.

Now I need to appeal against this decision on the grounds that I have been in the UK for more than 12 months, so my question is...

do you know any specific evidences required to prove an established presence in the UK?

Thank you very much in advance

Regards,
Ahmad
Last edited by ayorabi on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tsuren17
Newly Registered

hEY

Post by tsuren17 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:22 pm

post your question properly....dates are not clear....

ayorabi
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: hEY

Post by ayorabi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 pm

tsuren17 wrote:post your question properly....dates are not clear....
grrrrr, sorry, I edited the original question, should be clear now.

Regards,