ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO BEST FEES OPTION

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rahulsharma
Newly Registered

PEO BEST FEES OPTION

Post by rahulsharma » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:32 pm

What is the best option to pay the fees at PEO office. I tired calling my bank to let them know that I will be making a payment of £2066 through my Debit card but they said they cannot guarantee if the payment will go through as lots of time fraud check or something so might I might have to speak to customer service or take their calls to avoid any payment delay .
But since I will not be carrying my cell phone inside PEO so will not be able to receive or make calls . Can I get an advice what is the best course of action to avoid any problem .

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:10 pm

You are allowed to carry mobile phone into PEO.

That's problem with Bank! they can not guarantee that payment will be through. And this opens gate for Post Office to make money in the form of Postal order creation fees.

I have no idea if Banker Draft is cheaper or Postal Order.

I have always chosen Postal Order. Some days Banker Draft is safer as Postal Order can be used by anyone but you can still control Banker Draft.

Hope this helps.